• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evil laughing ??? What did i miss
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Erm, something to do with being evil towards Zelenka because it looks cute...

Comment

Ahh ok
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Everyone says David is one of the nicest blokes they've met, you are so lucky to have the chance to go to these cons
          Oh yes he is such a sweetie.

We have had 3 wonderful days with him here in Auckland.

Here's another con pic from me.

Comment

(Actually this is supposed to be green with envy)

Comment

I am also green the envy
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! You can so totally see his baby blues in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                  evil laughing ??? What did i miss
                  Zelenka looks rather endearing when he is having rather strong emotions like being scared or pi$$ed off.

Can't help it.....Damn where is Reefgirl's evil grin when I need it most, I really got to download that thing.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Is anybody going to the UFC con in Springfield, MA this coming weekend? He's a guest there, but we've discovered that unless you're pre-registered (which you can't do now and this weird rule is not even mentioned on the ticket page or schedule), you can't see his talk! Buy your ticket at 9 or 10 a.m. but you can't in until 11 and David's talk is at 10 a.m. Damn.
                    Well that just sucks! Last I read people didn't even know when he was talking so they must have it posted now.
                    I was trying to go but just couldn't make it work. It was just too far to travel -1200 miles. I get bummed out because they don't do cons in the Twin Cities anymore, not high enough attendence I guess, though if he ever does Chicago, I would definitely drive down and go.

Wow Daniel's shadow that is really one of the nicest pics with David I have seen. Nice eyes, nice smile....

mcalex22 thanks for sharing the pics. They are nice to see!

Happy Birthday Niki. Welcome to the world of being 14. My own daughter is 14!
                    sigpic

Comment

There you go Rosehawk I love a pi$$ed off Zelenka which is probably why Critical Mass is one of my favourite Zelenka eps

Comment

Yeah I love that episode too, as well as Duet but I also love Siege Part 3 as there is whumpage involved.

Comment

Baby blue!!!

So jelling here!!!

Green with envy and all that!!!

Comment

Cruel aren't we

Comment

Daniel's shadow - that picture is fantastic!!!!!! Shows him so well and what lovely eyes (could never say no to a guy with lovely blue eyes ) wish i could meet him. have to hold out for him to come to the UK.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                There you go Rosehawk I love a pi$$ed off Zelenka which is probably why Critical Mass is one of my favourite Zelenka eps
                                Thank you Reefgirl.

I think I have got to wait until after Christmas to see Critical Mass. Syndication reruns start around Thanksgiving, if not sooner. Man, where are the DVD's when you need them, oh yeah, that's right, those are out after Christmas as well. So much Zelenka in season 2. So much pi$$ed off Zelenka in season 2

Allestian, We may be getting more Zelenka whumpage coming up whenever they decide to show the second half of the season. Rumor has it that Zelenka get's hurt in the Tao of McKay.

LOL Oh, you guys are right, we are so cruel
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X