X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
      After meeting David at Armageddon I think he is such a sweet guy. Always smiling and friendly especially to the fans.

Another thing I found out about David is, that like Michael Shanks, a person that photographs well. I have taken photos of both and you can tell the camera loves them very much. Somehow their wonderful personalities comes out with their photos.
      Thanks so much Daniel's shadow for sharing the nice pic of David. Their wonderful personalities come out in their acting as well, think that is why I have been a fan of both, though I lean towards David/Zelenka as being one of my all time favorite Stargate characters with Amanda/Sam being a close second!!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 07 November 2006, 06:28 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

My, my ,my, we are neglecting our Zelenka *thunkin*

I just love his smile!!! At least after watching Trinity I understand why he has such excitment in his eyes Zelenka, new technology, it's like giving candy to a kid.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Comment

I'm a Zelenka and Beckett fan. Give me a convention with the two of them together and I might just forget about my anxiety and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
              Hi Chelle_db.

A big hello to all David fans too.

After meeting David at Armageddon I think he is such a sweet guy. Always smiling and friendly especially to the fans.

Another thing I found out about David is, that like Michael Shanks, a person that photographs well. I have taken photos of both and you can tell the camera loves them very much. Somehow their wonderful personalities comes out with their photos.

Anyway here is a sample of the photos I took of David.

Darren will put up the rest for your guys to enjoy later.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...y/98380003.jpg

Hey DS!! Long time no chat!! Looks like David has gained some more fans...Niki and I are somewhat smitten by the man...can't stop bragging about him...I invited him over for Niki's birthday but he had prior engagements...well...so he tells me!!!
              Great pic BTW...I haven't got mine organised yet....it'll probably be a while too...but the professional pics are excellent!!
              Night all...take care, be safe and keep smiling!!

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER NIKI!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yay!!!

Happy 14th Birthday to Nikki!!!

Comment

There's something about Zelenka being scared that I like...

Ain't I cruel!!!

Comment

Yeah, cruel *Evilgrin*

Comment

Happy Birthday Niki, party time

Comment

Hello everyone,

Great photos! I also met up with David, Rachel and Tony at the Sydney con. He's a fantastic guy - has a GREAT memory for faces and maps and is one of the friendliest, funniest and nicest guests I've met. He surprised me by remembering me (and numerous others) from last years' con.

Unfortunately my con pics aren't that fantastic... This is one but it's not the best...

And here's one of my favourite pics of all times (I have it in high res but I don't want to clog the thread)...

I do have other pics but unfortunately I'm in them!

Take care

Comment

Everyone says David is one of the nicest blokes they've met, you are so lucky to have the chance to go to these cons

Comment

Is anybody going to the UFC con in Springfield, MA this coming weekend? He's a guest there, but we've discovered that unless you're pre-registered (which you can't do now and this weird rule is not even mentioned on the ticket page or schedule), you can't see his talk! Buy your ticket at 9 or 10 a.m. but you can't in until 11 and David's talk is at 10 a.m. Damn.

Comment

Okay. I so want to go to a convention now.

I'll wait until University...

Comment

*Cue evil laugh*

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X