wow
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

His accent made me go weak at the knees

Comment

Oh, yes, Zelenka *thunkin*

For me it is his eyes Accent is a nice bonus

Don't worry Allestian, the character issue keeps cropping up on threads all over. Probably will continue until the rest of the season finally airs.
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 November 2006, 03:14 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
          Hi there David fans.

I hope you guys don't mind me coming into this thread.

I have got some really good and close up pics of David at Armageddon on Saturday and will be going back to see him today.

I let you know where you can see the photos as soon as Darren tells me what he wants to do with them.

Hey there DS...mind if I join you too??
          I just went to a con tonight...my very first one...and David Nykl was a guest ther and I just wanted to briefly share with you my experience...
          Spoiler:
          Tony Amendola was lovely...very sweet...and funny...in one of the photos we had done with Tony I made a comment that the camera guy needed us to move more to the front and closer coz we...or rather I...was too short...so he got down on his knees and posed with us that way...it was so cool!!
          Then with Rachel Lutrell...she was so cute...she was quite quiet...she was not feeling the best but was an absolute trooper...none the less she was fun to be with...she and Niki hit it off...they talked about dancing...Niki and Rachel both dance ballet...so Niki was in seventh heaven...and Rachel and her little sister Erika sang a beautiful song for us...totally awesome!!
          David Nykl is an absolute cracker...and embarrassed me in front of everyone...I simply asked if he ever lurked in GW...and he came back with some question to me which had me blushing bright red...I can't remember exactly what he asked or said to me but it had everyone laughing...me included of course!!
          I couldn't believe how relaxed I was once I had met them...I mean I was asking questions and all without a care...it was so fantastic!!
          Then we all had dinner together...that was great...we were able to chat with all the guests freely...it was so relaxed and intimate...I can't wait for the next one...DSD comes out next April...I'm so there!!
          I could go on for ever talking about the con...but I only managed 3 hours sleep last night...so I'm gonna hit the hay...
          Oh yeah...all the other fans I met were absolutely great...and the event organisers were super...it's something I will never ever forget.!
          Oh yeah...when we were chatting after dinner I got text message from one of my nuff nuff friends....so I called her to tell her I was having fun and then in the spur of the moment I handed my mobile phone to Rachel and she chatted to my buddy...it was so totally wicked!!

At the end of the night I got up and gave David a hug and thanked him for coming to Australia...he was so beautiful...I think I've found a new buddy/hobby!!
          Anyway folks...I just thought I'd quickly share that with you...good night everyone...take care and be safe!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Oh boy if David Nkyl lurks in these parts, he must think we're a right load of old tarts

Comment

Thats so much chelle db for sharing with us! It is always fun to hear about other peoples experiences when they meet the actors! I have heard such good things about David, Rachel and Tony, so it is wonderful when you can share those good times with us. Sounds like David was extra sweet!

Reefgirl, I have read in a few places that David does lurk on the internet, whether he lurks in GW or not we may never know but it would not surprise me if he did given that he has done interviews for GW.

Given his sense of humor, I am guessing he would probably enjoy everything, we are actually pretty well behaved (most times) in our *thunkin* and *show of appreciation* with David. Let's just hope he stays clear of Zelenka/Weir ship thread, that thread could prove a tad bit embarassing for us, fun, but embarassing.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the Weir/Zelenka thread does get a bit OTT at times, but in a good way

*Tries not to think of David reading the kinky stories*

Comment

yeah that would be something
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    *Tries not to think of David reading the kinky stories*
                    Well, at least we kept it tasteful
                    sigpic

Comment

That's very true, thank goodness

Comment

Hi Chelle_db.

A big hello to all David fans too.

After meeting David at Armageddon I think he is such a sweet guy. Always smiling and friendly especially to the fans.

Another thing I found out about David is, that like Michael Shanks, a person that photographs well. I have taken photos of both and you can tell the camera loves them very much. Somehow their wonderful personalities comes out with their photos.

Anyway here is a sample of the photos I took of David.

Darren will put up the rest for your guys to enjoy later.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Oh boy if David Nkyl lurks in these parts, he must think we're a right load of old tarts
                          Hey!!! Young tart here!!!

Comment

Sorry, Young Tart's too

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X