Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True I guess

Comment

I hate when people are mean to Zelanka.. i mean c'mon...How could you ever be mad at him?
      -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl_Passion View Post
        I hate when people are mean to Zelanka.. i mean c'mon...How could you ever be mad at him?
        Welcome to the thread Wolf_Girl_Passion! Wow and Zelenka had the honor of your first post!!!!

Mad at Zelenka, who would dare be so mean, oh wait Rodney might

Just got done watching Trinity. Got my Zelenka fix after a very long stressed out week.

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Welcome Wolf Girl Passion

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
            Hey, I have made a transcript of the interview of Rachel Luttrell and David Nykl on Holmes in NZ. It was on last Saturday night, and I taped it this morning. It's taken me all day, but it's finally done. Sorry I couldn't make an audio recording of it, but my mic decided to stop working, and it would have been really bad quality anyway.
            Here's the link. Since it's like 14 pages in Word... It was a 40 minute interview.
            Hey this was posted on another thread. It was an interview that David and Rachel did. Good reading, learned a few new things about David and Rachel.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 October 2006, 05:11 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

These two are like little kids in a candy store when there is new and exciting techonology around

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday d3u5. Hope you had a fun and great one!

I think Radek is wishing you a Happy Birthday too!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey

I got to meet David on saturday and i just wanted to drop in and say that he was just awesome, increadably funny and very hyper

Comment

Hi The Kender and welcome

Happy birthday d3u5

Comment

Thank you.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

did you have a nice birthday

Comment

Originally posted by The Kender View Post
                          Hey

I got to meet David on saturday and i just wanted to drop in and say that he was just awesome, increadably funny and very hyper
                          Welcome The Kender to Zelenka's thread.

Feel free to share any fun stories! We would love to hear them!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            did you have a nice birthday
                            Yes I did, but birthday party is gonna be this friday, it's gonna be much better... )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

I'm going to see David at United Fan Con on Nov 10-12. Any questions you'd like me to ask?

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                                I'm going to see David at United Fan Con on Nov 10-12. Any questions you'd like me to ask?
                                Great! I was trying to go to, however things aren't working out too well so I will just have to settle for the *thunk* and appreciation threads *sigh*. Friends and family are not exactly Stargate fans.

Let me see if I can think of anything and then get back to you! I really just wanted to listen to him talk, he has such a funny sense of humor!

Originally posted by d3u5
                                Yes I did, but birthday party is gonna be this friday, it's gonna be much better... )
                                Hope you have soooooo much fun!!!!!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 October 2006, 06:41 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X