No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no!!! I actually went and missed Torchwood...

Yup Dr Who is the origin and TW is the spin-off.

I missed it because I'm writing another transcript.

A lot of Zelenka in this one so far.

Comment

Hi there David fans.

I hope you guys don't mind me coming into this thread.

I have got some really good and close up pics of David at Armageddon on Saturday and will be going back to see him today.

I let you know where you can see the photos as soon as Darren tells me what he wants to do with them.

Comment

I think it's fantastic that you came into our little Radek supporting world and I don't think that any of us mind in the slightest. It's great to see a new face. Thank you for popping in.

It will be great to see those pictures and I can't wait to see them.

I'm sending out a big welcome to you.

Comment

Welcome to our little bit of heaven

Comment

You didn't miss much Allestian I thought it was really disappointing after all the hype

Comment

Yup indeedy.

Comment

Well that kind of makes me feel glad that I missed it...

Comment

It's repeated on BBC2 on Wednesday, I'm going to get some hate mail, I've just voiced my opinion to a bunch of Fanboys on another site

Comment

Wow, Thank you Daniel's shadow.

Anyone that wants to share David Nykl/Zelenka pictures and stories is always welcome on this thread!!!

I am excited to see the pictures and hear any good stories you may want to share!!!
                    We don't get to hear enough about David
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

By the way Reefgirl, how is your Dr. Who/Atlantis cross over story doing? Had lots of Zelenka in it. Haven't heard or read anything on it for awhile! It was a fun story to read.

Allestian, are you actually going to submit your transcripts or are you writing them for fun or school?
                      sigpic

Comment

Crumbs I did'nt think anyone read it I haven't updated it for months, kinda lost interest

Comment

Hi David Nykl fans

And after seeing him for a few days straight at the Armageddon Expo I am also now a fan.

I have got photos of David from Day 1 done and have sent samples to Darren to see and am now waiting to hear what he wants to do.

Yesterday was the last day and he was fantastic with fans.

Very relax and very entertaining.

Comment

Well, if you write any more Reefgirl, let me know. I will read it!!

Ok, I had a really crappy day today, won't type in what I really want too here.

Anyone got any good Zelenka pics to help cheer me up?

Apparently I get pretty animated when I get pi$$ed off because even my boss, who can be quite intimidating, back off today. Though it takes alot to get me to the point of being pi$$ed off so maybe he was more surprised, who knows, and at this point who cares. Home didn't get any better. I need some happy Zelenka moments........
                            Course by the time most of you see this, I will have had a few hours sleep and a new day will be started. Still Zelenka's smile makes for a great day!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's great Daniel's shadow.

What is it the Darren has to do?

Someone on another thread had a small clip of Rachelle and David at the con and it was fun to listen and watch. Sounds like the con was alot of fun.
                              Glad that you are willing to share with us. It is so hard to get to see stuff with David and I have heard nothing but good things from fans that have seen him.

I can only hope someday........
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 October 2006, 06:45 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                That's great Daniel's shadow.

What is it the Darren has to do?

Someone on another thread had a small clip of Rachelle and David at the con and it was fun to listen and watch. Sounds like the con was alot of fun.
                                Glad that you are willing to share with us. It is so hard to get to see stuff with David and I have heard nothing but good things from fans that have seen him.

I can only hope someday........
                                Do you have the linkto the video?

Which thread was it on?

I am curious to see if it was from the first or third day of the con .

Comment

Working...
                                X