X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Allestian and welcome back, oh yeah there's lots of Radek in it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      :I guess David is going to a fan con in New Jersey here in the States at the end of the month. He's not a a main guest, Joe Flanigan and Michael Shanks are the main guests but he is going be there participating in alot of activities. It's always fun when others share their pictures and experiences.
      You have your conventions mixed up and out of date info.

Joe Flanigan cancelled his Nov 3-5 New Jersey Creation convention appearance a while ago. Jason Momoa is attending as the Atlantis representative. Michael Shanks is the main SG1 guest, along with Beau Bridges.

The same weekend as the New Jersey con, on Nov 5, David is at a convention in Australia with Rachel and Tony Amendola (Master Bra'tac, SG1). The weekend after that con, Nov 10-12, David is at United Fan Con in Springfield , MA.

A slight rumpled Radek.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
          I was just looking at some of them and their expressions looked priceless. Hope my recording works tomorrow since there is alot of Zelenka in the episode.
          Another funny thing about that sequence is that Radek just has on a long sleeved t-shirt while Rodney has on a t-shirt, a button down shirt and a jacket. Made me wonder if maybe it's because Radek was working and Rodney wasn't, or the labs are warmer than the living quarters.

It always catches my eye when people are dressed warmer or cooler than the others around them. Teyla must be very warm blooded!

Photo of David from thescifiworld.net

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Thanks for the correct information watcher652. I was getting my information third hand and more focused on hoping people would come onto the thread and share their fun at the cons then verifying the information, sorry about that.

Those Cold Squad links were great silverdamascus. Thanks!! I thought David's performance, especially earlier in the episode which the clips don't show, was really good. The expression in his eyes was kind of a scary faraway look!!

I had a fun surprise today. I was surfing the internet at work today looking for a company to make a patch for me for a youth event I am putting together, anyway, little did I realize that Minnesota has a really big Czech community. Never made the connection that the city called New Prague was actually a Czech community. I guess the Czech culture and heritage is really strong in that part of Minnesota. And now I understand why the polka is so popular here!
            Okay, before you give me a hard time, I am not originally from Minnesota, I am from Washington state which is about 1700 miles from here and the culture and history in that state is vastly different then here.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 October 2006, 06:48 PM.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              Another funny thing about that sequence is that Radek just has on a long sleeved t-shirt while Rodney has on a t-shirt, a button down shirt and a jacket. Made me wonder if maybe it's because Radek was working and Rodney wasn't, or the labs are warmer than the living quarters.

It always catches my eye when people are dressed warmer or cooler than the others around them. Teyla must be very warm blooded!
              Funny you should mention that, I just recently notice that Zelenka is always wearing a long sleeve shirt or a jacket. We have seen almost everyone else (at least the main characters of which I consider Zelenka one ) in short sleeves at some point except Zelenka.

My recording didn't work, I missed Duet *sigh*. I have got to wait for the repeat this Sunday. Damn this new technology sometimes..........
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                My recording didn't work, I missed Duet *sigh*. I have got to wait for the repeat this Sunday. Damn this new technology sometimes..........
                Aw, sorry you missed it. Have some caps.

These might be spoiler-ish.
                Spoiler:

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Aw, sorry you missed it. Have some caps.

Aaahhhh, why thank you watcher652! I have been feeling a tad bit Zelenka deprived lately and I was sooooo looking forward to seeing the episode, though I did miss it for a really good reason!!

Send all the spoilers you want, I can't keep away from them, my couriosity gets the better of me and I have to see everything everyone puts out there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's some from Pegasus Project
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Heheh can't give you a translation Allestain but I like the line.

The infirmary picture in watchers spoiler-ish section, hehehe, Radek is totally away in his own wee world.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

It's for an added line in my Atlantis script. I finally got it in the end thanks to d3u5 and I'm having a bit of fun using an internet translator. Getting prepped for 9.00.

Comment

I found a different translator... www.tranexp.com. Never seen d3u5. Is "Jistý , podržte m? sko?it do a potopit." the translation that it gave you? I have no idea how correct it is.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus View Post
                            Lazy wee bugger.
                            YouTube's a big place and i get lost really easy

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                              I found a different translator... www.tranexp.com. Never seen d3u5. Is "Jistý , podržte m? sko?it do a potopit." the translation that it gave you? I have no idea how correct it is.
                              Well "Jistý , podržte m? sko?it do a potopit." is translation word by word, but Czech has another spelling and some frases, so it's bull****.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Oh! Hehe, sorry... I thought d3u5 was a translation program online that Allestian was talking about! *blushes apologetically* Hehe, I bet sometimes you feel like it, huh?

About the translation, though, yeah - I kinda figured that most online translators are crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X