No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the sub-plot of Critical Mass Season 2 Episode 13.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
      It's the sub-plot of Critical Mass Season 2 Episode 13.
      What?! You mean I have to wait 10 more weeks to see it!!
      Spoiler:
      That's the episode where Zelenka has the new hairdo and coloring in his face, right?!

I just got the Sci-fi channel back in August so I haven't seen season 2 except for the first three episodes, syndication just started and the darn DVD's won't be coming out until January. Man they really know how to screw up my Christmas break, last year I got caught up on Season 1 when I took a few days off from work to just have a 'me' day ere, rather 'me' days.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I've just done 2 seasons of 4400 in a week, last time my other half stayed over we did season 1 on Atlantis, I have no idea when they're going to release season 2 here in Britian, they kept putting season 1 back for months at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Spoiler:
          That's the episode where Zelenka has the new hairdo and coloring in his face, right?!
          Yes

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Just a thunk from The Siege part 1.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
              ughhhh and now Duet is on this Saturday (syndication) and I won't be home....a good Zelenka episode and I will have to wait to see it. *pouts*
              Some caps from the episode. This was a funny sequence.

I know this is RZ/DN's thunk thread, but I gotta say I love Rodney's Trek sideburns!

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Some Zelenka pics from Duet.

Another slightly pi$$ed off look.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Trying to figure out some of this technology on my new TV so I can record Duet on Saturday, otherwise I got to wait another week for the repeat.
                Damn, I am suffering from SGA and Zelenka withdrawls.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Some caps from the episode. This was a funny sequence.
                  Thanks watcher652. I was just looking at some of them and their expressions looked priceless. Hope my recording works tomorrow since there is alot of Zelenka in the episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my, my. my

David Nykl on page 4, that just won't do.
                    There is definitely not enough of him on TV.

Anyone going to any of the cons he is in in the next few weeks.

Hopefully people will post some pictures or web links
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 October 2006, 08:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Oh my, my. my

David Nykl on page 4, that just won't do.
                      There is definitely not enough of him on TV.

Anyone going to any of the cons he is in in the next few weeks.

Hopefully people will post some pictures or web links
                      There's nothing like a subtle hint and that was nothing like a subtle hint Rosehawk

Comment

oops, subtle, was I suppose to be subtle? This is David Nykl and our dear Zelenka we are talking about

I guess David is going to a fan con in New Jersey here in the States at the end of the month. He's not a a main guest, Joe Flanigan and Michael Shanks are the main guests but he is going be there participating in alot of activities. It's always fun when others share their pictures and experiences.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, some nice person has uploaded two other clips of David Nykl in the Cold Squad episode Death, Lies and Videotape.

Go appreciate! And maybe leave the nice person a wee note.
                          Last edited by silverdamascus; 17 October 2006, 06:42 AM.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus View Post
                            Oooh, some nice person has uploaded two other clips of David Nykl in the Cold Squad episode Sex, Lies and Videotape.

Go appreciate! And maybe leave the nice person a wee note.
                            Do you have the link?

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Lazy wee bugger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaPZPbK2DgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3W1g...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF3j3...elated&search=

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Hello everbody...its me again, back for a teeny visit.

Atlantis is back tomorrow!!! And from what I can tell, lots of Radie!!!

I need a little translation for an Atlantis script here.

Okay...

'Sure, let me jump in and drown!'

Ta.

Comment

Working...
                                X