X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I reckon it's Lorne, I do hope it isn't tho

Comment

I'm still hope'n it is all just rumor and hype to get people to watch the show after the long break.

And I would be really really disappointed if something were to happen to Zelenka. He is one of the funnest new (well not so new anymore) characters that I have seen in a long time.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        we have a Hawk Sanctuary near us
        Hey Reefgirl, if there is any web link or anything can you send it to me. We are planning a trip to the UK and a few other countries in Europe in the next few years and I want to give them some ideas on themes to help teach them about planning. One theme suggested is about rapture birds in other countries, another theme is doing a hertigage walk since most of us have European ancestory.

Pic from The Return
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

This one is in Andover http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/zoodirectory/Hawkcons%20.htm
          And this is on this Isle of Wight
          http://www.isleofwight.com/appuldurcombehouse/ I've been here and it's a lovely place, a bit out of the way so you may need transport

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
            Okay, here is my first try at fan fic, Allestian gave me the plot bunny and this is what happened with it. The plot bunny was Zelenka learning how to swim with either Ronan or Mckay after escaping from the Genii.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3158703/1/

Thank you Allestian!!!
            Nice. But please never try to write czech sentence again.

Comment

A little uncalled for don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                A little uncalled for don't you think?
                Probably but I am not going to worry about it since I wasn't trying to write a sentence, only have an exhausted Zelenka say thank you to Ronan for which I use the translation link you gave me for the translation. Thanks for that tool by the way.
                I would hope that if I did it wrong that one of our Czech friends would be more helpful about helping me learn to write it correctly. I have no problem rewriting it with constructive critizism.
                And if I was going to write more than just 'thank you' I probably would have pm'd one of our Czech friends who frequents this thread first. They have been really wonderful and helpful in the past

Thanks for the hawk links. I will check them out!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 September 2006, 08:45 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

My pleasure Rosehawk, luckily our Czech friends have a few more manners than that one has

Comment

I think it may be more of a cultural difference than bad manners, at least that is the way I would prefer to look at it.

I work alot with International customers all over the world in my current job so I am use to the directness of the communications.
                    sigpic

Comment

The other Czech users have good manners

Comment

I agree and they are so very helpful and nice and I know we would never ask them not to try their English or American out on us. I think it is great when people want to even try!
                        sigpic

Comment

Same here

Comment

I don't know how to format those spoiler things you do here, so...

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler:
                            From this last episode, what university did Radek say had offered him a job?
                            Last edited by RoaringMice; 26 September 2006, 07:22 AM.
                            Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

I don't know the answer but just a point of form, we have spoiler tags to cover things like that rather than just writing "spoiler". It's a simple thing to do the code is: [ spoiler ] put the spoiler in here and then [ /spoiler ] Just delete the spaces.

You should probably have read the forum rules on that first but is no problem as isn't much of a spoiler, just be careful for next time!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Thanks for giving me the code. I know it had to be spoilered, but had no idea how to do the tech. I've edited the question.
                                Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X