No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna see Zelenka swim...I know he can't but someone could help him along...

Okay that sudden outburst is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
      I wanna see Zelenka swim...I know he can't but someone could help him along...

Okay that sudden outburst is over.

I did see a fic where Elizabeth taught him to swim

Comment

Really???

Hmm...so if anyone knows where it is then gimmee a shout.

Actually I had an idea where a science team go offworld where they are attacked by the Genii and take some of the scientists hostage. Including Mckay and Zelenka.

Well Sheppard and his team attack this Genii base and the prisoners try to escape but it means having to swim through some king of lake or river - your choice and McKay has to help Zelenka swim along...

What do you think???

Comment

Sounds good to me, I saw the Elizabeth/Radek fic on ff.net somewhere but I can't remeber who wrote it, it was ages ago

Comment

Actually I had an idea where a science team go offworld where they are attacked by the Genii and take some of the scientists hostage. Including Mckay and Zelenka.

Well Sheppard and his team attack this Genii base and the prisoners try to escape but it means having to swim through some king of lake or river - your choice and McKay has to help Zelenka swim along...

What do you think???
            Like your idea.

Actually it might be more interesting to have either Sheppard or Ronan help Zelenka swim along. They would have even less patience than Mckay in situations like this and would be more prone to bark orders that would make Zelenka jump and swim just out of pure fear of them, especially Ronan since he towers over them, and not out of fear of the Geni. Course the dialogue between McKay and Zelenka would be hilarious.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

How about McKay and Ronon then???

Comment

How about McKay and Ronon then???

Oh, I like that one even better

I can just hear the three of them now.....

Oops, I am only online for a few mintues, working with my youth group on their eagle project, took a half day vacation and just stopped in to say hi - don't really have time to be creative with words at the moment.

When you gonna write it?
                sigpic

Comment

Have fun, I've got writing piling up so I'm off the list too

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                    Oh, I like that one even better

I can just hear the three of them now.....

Oops, I am only online for a few mintues, working with my youth group on their eagle project, took a half day vacation and just stopped in to say hi - don't really have time to be creative with words at the moment.

When you gonna write it?
                    Erm...I'm not...

Comment

Erm...I'm not...

Oh, okay. I have always wanted to try to write a fanfic, maybe I should try this one if you don't mind since it was your idea.......

I haven't seen season two, which episode was it that Radek said he couldn't swim? I might be able to borrow the video from a friend....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                        I haven't seen season two, which episode was it that Radek said he couldn't swim? I might be able to borrow the video from a friend....
                        That was Grace Under Pressure.
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                          That was Grace Under Pressure.
                          Cool, thanks Mice
                          sigpic

Comment

The line is something like:

SHEPPARD: Take what we need, we'll make the changes down there.

(Radek stares as he realises what John is saying.)

ZELENKA: Oh! No-no-no-no-no-no -- I cannot possibly ... uh, no.

WEIR: Radek.

ZELENKA: I-I ... I can't even swim!

SHEPPARD: There's not a lot of swimming under a thousand feet of ocean.

I was watching this episode last night.

Comment

Thanks Allestian.

Let me try my hand at some of this fanfic.

My daughter saw me editing WTLC from our Zelenka/Weir ship and now she thinks I am a nerd! Funny, she liked Stargate until the hormones hit!! Course if this is the extent of her teenage rebellion phase, then I am doing pretty good!

She saw Letters from Pegasus this past weekend and I had to explain to her that Zelenka was speaking in Czech. She didn't understand why she couldn't understand him or why he was speaking with his hands, something that I do that drives her nuts.
                              sigpic

Comment

My daughter is like that with Dr Who, but sneaks the odd peek at Chris Ecclestone every now and then after protesting loudly that she's not interested and doesn't want to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X