No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got to be Radek and Elizabeth, it's the only woman he ever gets to interact with, although I can see him and Teyla becoming close

I did have a mad idea about him and Dr Novak which I did put down as part of a story wot I wrote

Comment

We all know he's hot for Rodney...

Mice
      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Hehe they do argue a lot You never know, it could be geek love Screaming at each over physics as some strange foreplay hehehe.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

*Shudders*

Slash has never floated my boat

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            *Shudders*

Slash has never floated my boat
            It doesn't have to. Somebody asked about favorite pairings, I was just talking about mine. You can talk about yours too.

The world's great that way.
            Mice
            Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

I've only ever been a fan if it suits the characters, I think there's only ever been two slash pairings I've been a fan of that I can recall. Radek/Rodney I can see, though I'm more for Radek/Elizabeth!

Ooh, I got my review for Irresistable put up on the fan reviews bit, yay me!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                Ooh, I got my review for Irresistable put up on the fan reviews bit, yay me!
                Yay you!
                Mice
                Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Thanks Mice!

So we have two Zelenka/Weir and one Radek/Rodney so far

Comment

And one for Radek Teyla and half I gues for Radek/Novak

I guess it's up to the individual Mice

Comment

You're only allowed one vote otherwise its cheating

Comment

And what kind of Zelenka stories do you all write?
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

One short Z/W story, not all that good. I've done a few good humour ones but none from the perspective of Radek, well not yet but I do have an idea.

Comment

Well, I like the RZ/RM pairing because it is so cool to see they geek out together.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Woo! Cute David...
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I got to go for Zelenka and Weir. The interaction between them is so cute and tender, just love it.

Like the Zelenka and McKay, though not as slash. Two work well together and have some of my favorite scenes but you were talking ships.....

gotta be Zelenka and Weir. Aah that moment in the Brotherhood..."You are the loop". and that look between them, had me right then and there.

Originally posted by Sasuc
                                Thank you. I can't remember each episode I became a fan of his, but he's put of the reason why I keep coming back to watch SGA.
                                Same thing kind of happened to me. He caught my attention in each episode he was in and he interacts so well with all the other characters. He is quite a talented actor.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 August 2006, 06:30 PM.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X