No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been so away from the SGA world...hopefully I'll watch Irresitible pretty soon...more Zelenka goodness!

Comment

Welcome Erin, I do love your sig

Comment

A pic of a miffed Radek for you all

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
          3x03 - Irresistible Translation

To je frajer! -
          He's such a dandy!

On leti, on tak krásne leti...! - He flies, he flies so
          beautifully...!
          Thank you, thank you, thank you. Much appreciated.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Looky! I snurched the shirt off his back!

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

That´s a shame he didn´t have a chance to finish the sentence with the "To je frajer..." I am sure he wanted to say more.

d3u5 - Já myslela, že už sem nechod?*š

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

oooohhh...pretty miffed Radek...
                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Yeah, he even looks great when he is miffed!

Nice job with the shirt Syera! You got the detail down pretty good!!!

Welcome Erin and maxbo.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah, I found this pic and a few others from some of his other work, including a younger David Nykl. I will try posting them over the course of the next few days.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    I'm getting old *Sigh*
                    No, no, no, don't talk about getting old, I have a b-day coming up
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah... I'd wanted to cap him in that movie, but it's been awhile since I've seen it and I have no idea at what point he showed up.
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Why, thank you! Do let me know if he wears any other especially nice shirts, eh?

Comment

Mines coming up next month

Comment

Hmm, didn't like that episode at all.

Did however like the SG:1 episode before: The Pegasus Project
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved the passing moment where Vala nicks something off his desk and he runs back to get it off her as they're walking down the stairs. She just gives him this little wave as she keeps walking.

Loved that little bit

Thanks for the translations!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                              Gah... I'd wanted to cap him in that movie, but it's been awhile since I've seen it and I have no idea at what point he showed up.
                              He was in near the end, when Shirley McLaines' character was introduced, when she was trying to rescue Joan. He doesn't have alot of lines but he does get a lot of good facial looks in. One of the things I like watching David is that he can convey so much in his face and body language that he really doesn't need to speak for you to get the point.

Per your request Syera, here's David in some different shirts. Think these may have been posted before.
                              First one it is the pants that are more colorful but it is an nice ensemble that David wears quite well

Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 August 2006, 04:37 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                                Why, thank you! Do let me know if he wears any other especially nice shirts, eh?
                                Found a couple. Will post them on the Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation Thread. Think they belong there since it is not Zelenka related
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 August 2006, 04:42 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X