No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic Rosehawk! I have to say the best dressed I've seen Nykl was actually a just-off-the-plane look photo of some fans greeting him in an airport. Really simply dressed but he looked so good in it.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Thanks Silver. I am having fun with all this!

I think David just can wear or carry off just about any look. From the pics I have seen he does seem to have a nice sense of style and I like that it is simple and down to earth.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Kinda suits him huh? Wonder how close his own style would be to Zelenka civy wear.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I like a bit of hair on a guy. It makes them look masculine. And I wouldn't really want to hook up with a guy who has less body hair than I do.

...Thank goodness my body hair is blond and hence nearly invisible...
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Well, if they every give us some background on Zelenka other than he is not a fan of kids we might be able to get a more sense of his civy style
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe true. I remember someone capping and pointing out he has what looks like some sort of leather or cloth bracelet on his wrist.

We don't really know much about Zelenka's background at all, huh? He has a sister with one child of whom he's not too fond and that's about it. Oh, and he's Czech.

He's very cautious, not one to volunteer and yet he signed up for a potential one way trip to the Pegasus galaxy. Intruiging guy our Dr Zelenka, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                He's very cautious, not one to volunteer and yet he signed up for a potential one way trip to the Pegasus galaxy. Intruiging guy our Dr Zelenka, isn't he?
                Quite intruiging indeed.

I am guessing the excitment of what he could learn and be a part in the Pegasus galaxy was was enough for Zelenka to set aside his cautious nature for a potential one way trip.
                Course, for all we know Weir may have had to do some convincing to get him to go too, she did hand pick her team
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  I like a bit of hair on a guy. It makes them look masculine. And I wouldn't really want to hook up with a guy who has less body hair than I do.
                  So do I, Gorilla hairy guys ACK!!!!
                  Originally posted by Rosehawk
                  Well, if they every give us some background on Zelenka other than he is not a fan of kids we might be able to get a more sense of his civy style
                  That's the fun we fanfic writers have when we let our imaginations run wild, I've worked out a bit of a history for Radek in some of the stuff I've written

Comment

Course, for all we know Weir may have had to do some convincing to get him to go too, she did hand pick her team
                    I'm lovin' that idea! You never know, with super shippy glasses anything can happen

Comment

I'm lovin' that idea! You never know, with super shippy glasses anything can happen
                      Ah yes I can see it now, the furtive glances across outpost in Antarctica, the brief meetings in the mess hall, the smiles over coffee, Elizabeth sitting down reviewing her personel files going "I want that man". If it wasn't after midnight I'd open up a wordpad doc now but it'll have to wait for another day

Comment

Ok, to be honest, I wasn't thinking shippy when I wrote that but I like it, I like it
                        Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        Ah yes I can see it now, the furtive glances across outpost in Antarctica, the brief meetings in the mess hall, the smiles over coffee, Elizabeth sitting down reviewing her personel files going "I want that man". If it wasn't after midnight I'd open up a wordpad doc now but it'll have to wait for another day
                        I look forward to the story................. lol Maybe Zelenka is the real reason she dumped the other guy - oops that is for a different thread isn't it
                        So do I, Gorilla hairy guys ACK!!!
                        Not all guys with hair chests are gorilla's
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 July 2006, 09:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not all guys with hair chests are gorilla's
                          I know, my current and my ex have hairy chests and I can cope with that it's excessively hairy that's ACK!!!

Comment

Ok here is the shippy Antarctic base story I said I'd write for you. Ice Cold in Antarctica

Comment

I know, my current and my ex have hairy chests and I can cope with that it's excessively hairy that's ACK!!!
                              You're right about the excessive.

Found a pic with David in Joan of Arc. David had a small role in this film.

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic, I'd forgotten we'd discussed him in that, I'm getting old *Sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X