Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why thank you very much Syera.

Came in handy, at least the drool isn't sitting on my keyboard this time.

It is hard to keep my mouth shut when I am laughing at myself here. This thread is great!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I must admit I've been having a giggle at this thread, I've got some quite strange images of a blue Zelenka running around my head now

Comment

Strange yes... but strangely good, no?
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Time for a David pic

sigpic

Comment

You know, I may just have to go and make that shirt for TS2. That's a nice shirt.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Kind of looks like these two just created some mischief.
              sigpic

Comment

What, no mention of the nice eyes or smile
                sigpic

Comment

A more serious Zelenka look

sigpic

Comment

2 different but still very sexy looks, the naughty schoolboy and the serious scientist *drool*

Comment

3x03 - Irresistible Translation

To je frajer! -
                      He's such a dandy!

On leti, on tak krásne leti...! - He flies, he flies so
                      beautifully
                      ...!
                      Last edited by d3u5; 29 July 2006, 10:53 AM.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

*Purrs happily*

Hey, between the posted dialogue in this thread and the online translator, I can work out the mechanics of the Czech language.

Well, last night something hilarious happened in my TS2 game. My Sim-self brought my Sim Zelenka home from work (he's an NPC put into the Science career)... and let's put it this way... she immediately began throwing herself at him. The pair of 'em totally have the hots for each other... it was a riot.

Comment

I see his gorgeous eyes and lovely smile in a gazillion other pictures. I don't see him wearing a shirt like that every day.

Whoever dressed 'im up that day... kudos. That's a nice shirt and it looks really nice on him.

Oh, look... he has a bit of a hairy chest. Heh, can't wait to gross my sister out with that one!

Comment

HA! That's hilarious!
                            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              2 different but still very sexy looks, the naughty schoolboy and the serious scientist *drool*
                              So agree. lol
                              David can pull off any look quite well.

Originally posted by d3u5
                              3x03 - Irresistible Translation
                              To je frajer! - He's such a dandy!
                              On let?*, on tak krásn? let?*...! - He flies, he flies so beautifully...!
                              Thanks for the translation!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                                I see his gorgeous eyes and lovely smile in a gazillion other pictures. I don't see him wearing a shirt like that every day.
                                True, but I never get tired of seeing them. I know, I'm hopeless Would love to see more of David's work but have to settle on this *sigh*
                                Whoever dressed 'im up that day... kudos. That's a nice shirt and it looks really nice on him.
                                This is a picture of David when he was actually at a convention in Czech Republic last year, so the look is entirely David's. Yeah, you are right, the shirt does look nice on him.
                                Oh, look... he has a bit of a hairy chest. Heh, can't wait to gross my sister out with that one!
                                You haven't seen the Subway commerical yet, have you I wouldn't call a hairy chest gross but I think I am in the minority here on that one.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 July 2006, 10:47 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X