Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    Yes, those Germanic-types command the whole Mad Scientist look pretty mightily.
    I had German boyfriend who carried off that Mad Scientist look off really well, only thing was he was a chef

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      I had German boyfriend who carried off that Mad Scientist look off really well, only thing was he was a chef
      Cooking... mad science... they're not so different, really. Both can end up in explosions, severe burns, and possibly death.

As for Radek being unable to have the Ancient gene - I sometimes like to think that this is because he carries the Furling gene, whatever this does. A bit silly, but there you have it.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Cooking... mad science... they're not so different, really. Both can end up in explosions, severe burns, and possibly death.

As for Radek being unable to have the Ancient gene - I sometimes like to think that this is because he carries the Furling gene, whatever this does. A bit silly, but there you have it.
        Syera

Wonder if that means he's a good cook too, or would that be a disasterous one!

Hehe Furling gene, now I have some really wierd images...ew bad images.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Cooking... mad science... they're not so different, really. Both can end up in explosions
          Nothing's gone bang yet
          severe burns
          Yep and I've got the scars to prove it too
          and possibly death.
          I haven't poisoned anyone yet but I'm still trying MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I work fast food, and believe me, there are some people I'd LOVE to poison, lol!
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

There are FAR more interesting ways to deal with annoying customers

Comment

Really?!? Care to share any of them? *hopeful smirk*
                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Most of them concern Laxatives, Prunes and Baked Beans, especially if the person concerned is going on a long journey

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                    Hehe Furling gene, now I have some really wierd images...ew bad images.
                    C'mon... where did you think he got that fluzzy (sic) hair, anyway?
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

C'mon... where did you think he got that fluzzy (sic) hair, anyway?
                      So we are assuming the Fur in Furlings means they have fluzzy hair/fur?

What a concept, Zelenka with Furling genes, sad thing is I can now image it, thanks for the image Syera LOL

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      There are FAR more interesting ways to deal with annoying customers
                      In my younger years I worked in a resturant and one of the cooks actually spit in the food of people he didn't like, or would drop the cooked meat on the floor and then put it on the plate or burger without cleaning it off. - No he didn't last long.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                        So we are assuming the Fur in Furlings means they have fluzzy hair/fur?

What a concept, Zelenka with Furling genes, sad thing is I can now image it, thanks for the image Syera LOL
                        Well... with a name like 'Furling,' you know everybody's thinking it!

Actually, I also like to maintain the notions that the Furlings don't have any hair at all... but right now, I'm thinking the Furlings might look like this.

Comment

Actually, I also like to maintain the notions that the Furlings don't have any hair at all... but right now, I'm thinking the Furlings might look like this.

I was actually having an image of a furling looking like Zelenka, now I have an image of a blue Zelenka.

Oh wait, after I wrote that I realized I really do have an image of a blue Zelenka..... in my sig.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think he'd look pretty good in dark blue... especially with his blue eyes. Mm, pretty.

Comment

I sooooo agree

Have to be careful, last time this conversation happen on this thread I ended up with a puddle of drool in front of my keyboard
                              sigpic

Comment

*Hands Rosehawk a napkin*

Also helps to hold your mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                                X