No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't keep them coming when my feelings are hurt.

Comment

Oh but Caz!!!

You're the greatest!!!

Comment

Watched the Jake 2.0 episode he was in and wound up with this idea of Rodney being involved with Vasily, (Nykl's bounty hunter). Which was just plain weird, I don't even ship Radek/Rodney. I think I've spent too much time in the world of fandom...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
          Watched the Jake 2.0 episode he was in and wound up with this idea of Rodney being involved with Vasily, (Nykl's bounty hunter). Which was just plain weird, I don't even ship Radek/Rodney. I think I've spent too much time in the world of fandom...
          Yep, I can identify with that

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            I'm not being funny but have you tried Windows for Dummies, my mum got herself a copy when she first got a computer and she found it invaluable
            It's not so much that as limitations I have with this damn computer, though I think Windows for Dummies might help with some things. Must go and seek it out, must go, must go, find Windows for Dummies.....

And since I do have a life outside of GW (ooh, did I just say that) it becomes a huge time issue to get some of this stuff to work right.

However, I am having so much fun with Zelenka and David that I am motivated... oh yes, I am motivated.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
              That could mean anything...depends on who has a naughty mind...
              Thats just about everyone one of us isn't it? After all this is the *THUNK* thread

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              anyone want a sig? I'm offering again because I'm bored and I want to use another of my fav David Nykl quotes...
              If your are bored and want another one, I wouldn't mind have one I can switch around. Just want to be sure that there is a nice Nykl smile.
              sigpic

Comment

That pesky Real Life stuff eh, I've got to go to the Isle of Wight today and visit a donkey sanctuary, and maybe a Tiger sanctuary too, lunch overlooking Ventor beach *Sigh* it's just not fair

Comment

Yeah. Life's just not fair!

I am taking a day off from work next week to work with a youth group and Eagles next week.

Just got windows for Dummies, think it just might help with the media stuff - thanks for the tip!

I have the whole day and computer to myself today. Wonder what kind of trouble I can get myself into......

I love learning new things and what lovely inspiration to get it going - Zelenak/David Nykl. I got to learn the art of video making for the youths that I work with so this is a double plus
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh wow you're going to see the Eagles you lucky thing

Comment

Actually we are not just going to see them, we are going to do some volunteer work with them, cleaning out their areas - ok the girls just love that one, we get to fish for food for these beautiful birds and then getting to cut the fish and help feed the eagles. We even get to take the eagles down to the river for a bath. And that is just the start, once the birds are comfortable with us we get to do so much more......
                      The Eagles are all birds that can't fly due to injuries so the Center works with them to teach others about the Bald Eagle.

Ooh, I digressed but I can't help it. The group I work with is just such a cool group of teens and we have done some really neat things, this and our future trip to Europe are going to be the grandest of all.

They even want to go to the Czech Republic and they had absolutely no influence from me on that one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh THOSE eagles, sorry I thought you meant the band boy do I feel silly *Slinks off into a corner*

Comment

Oops, so sorry, don't feel silly.

I have been so excited about this opportunity that I probably changed the tone of our normal conversations and when you mentioned tigers and a lovely beach, aha well, I couldn't resist.

I do really like the other Eagles, though, they are cool would love to see them as well

How do we get back on topic? I don't have a pic to post.
                          sigpic

Comment

How about posting mental images, will that work?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                              How about posting mental images, will that work?
                              What a brilliant idea. That most defintley WILL work!!

LOL!!!!!!

Got an idea to get a couple of pics on. Daughter is doing another sleepover so I am going to play some more on the computer and finally figure it out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here we go!! Enjoy!

Now to go and enjoy some strawberry shortcake!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X