No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelenka: I knew that three bean burito was going to react badly...

Comment

And the first Fart joke hee hee hee

Comment

Here's my simulated Zelenka. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to get it to look as good as I'd like it to, as TS2 doesn't allow for heads like Nykl's lovely European cranium.

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Radek: What do you mean we're going on this ride backwards?!?
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Oh wow!!!

Such a cunning likeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
              Oh wow!!!

Such a cunning likeness.

Thank you!

*Feels warm and fuzzy inside*
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Oh my god, I didn't know that Elizabeth could do that. What have I got myself into!!!

Syera, nice pics.

Silver, I agree with Reefgirl, that was one of the best captions for that picture yet
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah, it was a good slap too!!!

Actually his character deserved it!

I am amazed at the range in David's acting style. We all know and love him as Zelenka, who David protrays exceptionally well as a very sensitive, funny and intellegent scientist.

He was a cold blooded killer in Jake 2.0 and a weasilly type character in Joan of Ark.

His visa commericial character shows a very sensitive and sexy man.

He's just able to pull off all this different characters very conviencenly.

Wow, I am impressed.
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 July 2006, 04:14 PM.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

So am I and I've only seen him as Zelenka

Comment

Heheh. Bows, thank you. Lovin' yours for the new one Torn between yours and Al's for the new one - hey, I'm a Brit, we're raised on a subtle blend of camp, satire, fart gags, slapstick and sardonic wit.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                        Heheh. hey, I'm a Brit, we're raised on a subtle blend of camp, satire, fart gags, slapstick and sardonic wit.
                        As one who was raised on a diet of Benny Hill, Carry On, the Two Ronnies and Morcombe and Wise I heartily agree

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                          Heheh. Bows, thank you. Lovin' yours for the new one Torn between yours and Al's for the new one - hey, I'm a Brit, we're raised on a subtle blend of camp, satire, fart gags, slapstick and sardonic wit.
                          I'm my parents' child. I was raised on pretty much the same.

Thanks, Rosehawk.

Comment

I've been brought up on bottom, open all hours, carry on film, oh and a lot of you've been framed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                              Yeah, it was a good slap too!!!

Actually his character deserved it!

I am amazed at the range in David's acting style. We all know and love him as Zelenka, who David protrays exceptionally well as a very sensitive, funny and intellegent scientist.

He was a cold blooded killer in Jake 2.0 and a weasilly type character in Joan of Ark.

His visa commericial character shows a very sensitive and sexy man.

He's just able to pull off all this different characters very conviencenly.

Wow, I am impressed.
                              He's such an inspiration to actors.

Comment

Come on Reef, next pic!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Working...
                                X