Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, he was talking to Dr. Weir.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

No wonder he's excited...wrong thread...wrong thread...wrong thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
        Actually, he was talking to Dr. Weir.
        That explains it

Comment

Cool pic. Love his eyes............
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Mmm-hmm. His eyes, I think, are his most gorgeous feature, followed closely by his pointy nose and his Germanic Perma-Scowl.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I can't do screen caps either so frustrating or David's Ice Fishing pic would have been here by now - though I think it would actually have to go to the thunk thread. I can download pics to my computer, just can't get them on GW, oh so frustrating.

If you search under "Subway Ice Fishing", it should take you to a commerical site. You can ignore the member sign on, I just hide it. The commerical is behind the member sign on screen. Can't really tell it is David because the pic is so small except that it is on his website and the guy with clothes on doesn't look like him.

Glad you like the video Allestian takes too long to download so I'z gotz to wait until this weekend when I have more time to wait for it. Man that is two more days, who knows maybe I will stay up late tonight, not going to work tomorrow.

I really would love to see more of his work, especially his theater work.
              sigpic

Comment

Mmm-hmm. His eyes, I think, are his most gorgeous feature
                Oooh, I so agree! Love his smile too. You get the combo together and he has quite a natural sexy look.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, he has quite the adorable smile - and in my experience, a rather unusual one. I've never really seen a full-lip/permascowl combination like that on anyone else. And when he smiles with it... aww!

Comment

Hehehe permascowl?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Smiles = thunk.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Yes Indeedy!!!

I wanna see his theatre work too!!!

Comment

He's so cute when he gets excited like that.
                          think he looks a little deranged in that pic acutally

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

So sweet...hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                              You know I did find that one somewhere, just through google. Typically I don't remember the site.

If anyone knows of a way of uploading files to somewhere for people to download from (free) I do have copies of the lobster gas power ads. I just can't find where they came from, I tried I promise.

i use sendspace the most www.sendspace.com

it's easy to use and you don't even need to log it as long as the file is under 300MB. Just make sure you don't delete the email they send you with the address for the file.

Just watched the subway ad. you really wouldn't know it was him unless you were told. althrough in our defence, they don't really get that close to him to clearly see his feactures.
                              Last edited by Red Phoniex; 29 June 2006, 02:31 AM.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Hehehe permascowl?
                                It's a nickname I gave to a certain type of mouth that seems to come from Europe. The corners of the mouth turn down, which sometimes gives the impression to people who don't know any better that a person with this type of mouth is scowling or something. I have one, my mother has one, Dianne Weist has one, and David Nykl has one. And a common factor in all of us is that we all have European/Germanic roots.

think he looks a little deranged in that pic acutally
                                Deranged scientists are pretty cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X