No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

err... wasn't sure if anyone posted this, been a while since i've been here. on spolierfix, under sunday,
    Spoiler:
    it says Zelenka's going to be playing chess.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of David Nykl from other programmes???

Comment

Find the Queen of Pics and give her a kick, Caz hasn't failed us yet.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
          I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of David Nykl from other programmes???
          Congradulations on your 2000 post! What an accomplishment!

David has done alot of stuff, both on TV and in the Theater. Can't figure out why it is so hard for us to find stuff to get posted here. We kind of run in spurts, get a few pictures and/or stories and then it gets quiet.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wow, I just noticed in all the sigs HyperCaz made for us with David/Zelenka that she has her signature very subtly in each one.
            One very talented Lady!!!!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*Finds herself thunking over Dancer_4_Daniel's signature*

Rar.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

A very talented lady is our Caz

Comment

True, it's difficult to find stuff on him, did anyone find a copy of that Subway ad he was in?

Comment

It looks like I'm gonna have to ask Caz.

Comment

i've seen him in 7 days but i can't do screen caps (which is really annoying)
                      I tried to get the Jake 2.0 he was in but my computer didn't like the file. (I'm doomed to always hate computers i swear)

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Has anyone seen the showreel on David Nykl's website.

Here's the link: http://www.davidnykl.com/reels.htm

It's got some good clips of him from alot of what his done. I love the LaQuinta advert (mainly cos i had one of those holidays)

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

OMG!!!

Watching reel right now and I can't believe how good this guy is...and so cute too!!!

I've only seen him Atlantis so this is great to watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            True, it's difficult to find stuff on him, did anyone find a copy of that Subway ad he was in?
                            You know I did find that one somewhere, just through google. Typically I don't remember the site.

If anyone knows of a way of uploading files to somewhere for people to download from (free) I do have copies of the lobster gas power ads. I just can't find where they came from, I tried I promise.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

He's so cute when he gets excited like that.
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I think he's shouting at Rodney...

Comment

Working...
                                X