• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww!!! Brilliant!!!

Thanks for the pics Reefgirl.

Comment

Right I have to post this.

Reefgirl - I tried to green you but my dolt of a friend started pressing buttons on the keyboard (Because she's an idiot...) and I'm worried I might have given you a red...btw the message by it wazs supposed to say 'Brilliant pics'. I don't know if I did because she made me send the rep early...

Oh and if you think I'm being mean towards my friend she's just a person at college. (She doesn't care about me)

Sorry about that.

Comment

"I speak four languages. I can swear in more languages than that." - David Nykl

Comment

Lol does anyone know wat he says at the start of Critical mass?
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            "I speak four languages. I can swear in more languages than that." - David Nykl
            LMAO!!! I'd so love to meet David.

Comment

David Nykl on Rodney McKay: “He’s in peril, I’m saving his ass, he’s wrong, I’m right.”

Comment

Just thought I'd more my quotations to this thread, considering I am more appreciative of David Nykl rather than a fangirl.

"If I wasn’t an actor, I’d be a scientist." - David Nykl

Comment

Comment

and my absolute favourite David Nykl quote...

“Who are we? What are we doing here? My shoe is stuck.”

Comment

:d

Comment

I was watching the Jake 2.0 episode with David Nykl in it. He had very short hair - it was kind of a shock Not to mention the fact that he was totting a gun and shooting people, using that creepy accent.

But I think I prefer him with the longer hair. Glasses don't go astray either.

Comment

What's that one from???

Comment

All the quotes I have been using are from the convention I went to last year. After that weekened, my hand hurt from trying to write everything the actors said. I must say, David Nykl was the one I spoke to most, despite my love for Paul McGillion (that mostly involved me blushing so yeah...). David Nykl has a funny side that I think is overshadowed a bit by the others.

And any actor who can put up with being called "bunny boy" for 48 hours gets my vote...

Comment

Which Jake 2.0 episdoe????

I don't watch it. I just want to know.

Comment

It's called "Middleman". I think season 1, maybe ep 8 or 10.

Personally, I just don't like that look but he has got much better with the years. Long hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X