No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, lets discuss ships! Radek/Who? and why, not Radek/Who and why - irrational dislike? they belong with someone else?, and the little bits that make you think so.

I'm gonna go for Radek/Elizabeth because I love the idea of there being a quiet unrequited crush from him. Cannon moments I'm gonna pick up on are the "You are the loop scene", and more telling for me his greeting her when she gets off the Daedalus.

It's Nykl's warmth that puts the subtext in there but that just makes me love it anymore.

(Also I dislike Elizabeth/John and can't see Elizabeth/Rodney and she's a woman that deserves some love, if not some lovin'.)

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Preach it, sister! I personally think Elizabeth is too smart to fall for Sheppard/Kirk and Radek would be PERFECT for her.
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Too cute!!!

He totally deserves her!!!

Comment

Aren't we all involved in the Radek/Elizabeth ship thread? Apart from that I think he'd do well with Lindsey Novak infact I have evil plans afoot in my new fic, well evilish

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh pray tell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
              It's Nykl's warmth that puts the subtext in there but that just makes me love it anymore.
              You are so right on with this. It is Nykl's warmth and sensitivity that makes shipping with Elizabeth so much fun.

In all honesty, I can't see Radek ship with anyone else. Though I am really courious to read Reefgirl's story with Zelenka and Novak. I could be persuaded to broaden my horizens here.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 June 2006, 07:29 PM.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                Hmmm...maybe I should write a World Cup fic... *goes to plot about this...*
                Okay, just go easy on us USA folks here!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                  Okay, just go easy on us USA folks here!
                  Aww, you don't want Zelenka to spank us American's...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                    Hummm, on second thought Zelenka could get away with just about anything with me!

Go for it dancer_4_daniel
                    sigpic

Comment

That was a very, very poor choice of phrasing to use in this forum and you know it. You are PERSONALLY responsible for the likely ensuing next few pages of smut and drool soaked posts. I am now going to retreat to a safe distance. You can get the bucket and mop.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Oh boy, I'm going to be uncontrollable all day now

Comment

It's part of a story called Kiss the Boys, the ladies of Atlantis play a game where they have to draw names from a hat, kiss the guy whose name they have and give him marks out of 10, Lindsey drew Radek's name out of the hat

Comment

Comment

And he has a smug smirk on his face

Comment

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

Working...
                                X