Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera

Now, I give you this picture...

This shot was hard to grab. First of all, he had his mouth shut only briefly, and every stinkin' time I'd pause at this point the computer would inform me that it couldn't Capture From This Format. Fortunately, with perserverance, I finally got a close-up shot with his mouth shut.
    Nice Pic. Definetly worth the effort you put into it.

Thanks!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

My favorite Radek cap so far has to be from The Seige, part 1.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

Yeah, I really like this one too. It really shows the intensity in his eyes. He has really nice eyes........(smilie with a wink).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
          Yeah, I really like this one too. It really shows the intensity in his eyes. He has really nice eyes........(smilie with a wink).
          His blue shirt and the bluish background help, too.

Radek from the first episode we see him, Thirty Eight Minutes.

And from Allies.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Like it! Love it! Must have the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I do like that one from allies

Comment

If you're going to quote my pictures, please edit out the [IMG] tags in the future unless said picture is going to show up on another page, mmm-kay?

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Done and done.

I knew I'd get the shout off someone...I'm just a risky person.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                    If you're going to quote my pictures, please edit out the [IMG] tags in the future unless said picture is going to show up on another page, mmm-kay?
                    Is that McKay you said?

Rodney and Radek.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Is that McKay you said?
                      No, silly person, that's 'mmm-kay' as in 'necromancy is bad, mmm-kay?'
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Guess I heard wrong. Sorry!

My kind of guy:

Comment

LMAO!!!

Nice pics by the way.

Comment

from Critical Mass.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Hey Watcher652 and Syera,

Thanks for all the nice pics! They are great!

I'd green you two but for some silly (smile) reason I have to spread them around a bit more!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, had to post my 200 on a Zelenka thread. This one has been way too quiet. Has anyone seen any of David's work other than the IceFishing and Lobster commericials? Looks like he has some stuff in the works. Kind of would like to see some of his other work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X