X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May that German woman has something to do with it

Welcome to the Maddest thread on GW Seyra

Comment

Since this thread just doesn't get enough action, here's something you probably don't see every day...

YES! It's Scruffy Peasant David Nykl!
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

ooooOOOOoooo nice

Any Czech speakers out there, I need a translation for "Stupid bloody door", the online dictionary has gone down

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
          Since this thread just doesn't get enough action, here's something you probably don't see every day...

Cool. I like a scruffy David Nykl. Where is this pic from?
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
            Cool. I like a scruffy David Nykl. Where is this pic from?
            That's from "Merlin's Apprentice", a 2006 SciFi mini-series with Sam Neill as Merlin. It's a sequel to the 1998 mini-series "Merlin".

Here's a more clean cut David as a waiter in "The Dead Zone" season 1 episode "Enigma".

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              ooooOOOOoooo nice

Any Czech speakers out there, I need a translation for "Stupid bloody door", the online dictionary has gone down
              Zatracený dvere.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                Zatracený dvere.
                Thank you

Comment

Yes, it's from Merlin's Apprentice. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a sequel, however, as there are too many gaping inconsistencies for it to even be the same continuity. Both have Sam Neill, and that's pretty much it.

David Nykl appeared for maybe two minutes in a flashback scene and he has maybe two or five lines... so I wouldn't recommend going out and buying it just to see Nykl.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Chances are that I'll get chased after by a mob with torches because I quoted the pic...tough luck.

WOW!!! That pic is totally thunkworthy and has completely caught my eye.

Nice. How are you all???

Comment

I'm ok, still working on my fic, I can't believe it's taken me 3 days, I usually rattle these off in a day, it took me over an hour to come up with a title, I've changed it twice since, it's not going to be one of my best I'm afraid

Comment

Here's one of my manipulations featuring Radek Zelenka!

Comment

is that wishful thinking?

Comment

Here's one of my manipulations featuring Radek Zelenka!

Okay, the mind can go so many places with this pic. To keep this PG though, it is great to see Rodeny green with envy over Zelenka's ideas.
                            Zelenka looks so cool with or without his glasses.......

Watcher, thanks for the neat pic with David being a waiter. He looks good in long and short hair. Hummm he looks just plain good. I would green you but I have to spread some of the green around.....
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 May 2006, 12:08 PM.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello, hello, hello what's this about a waiter???

That pic above brings up the whole dignity issue that was on another thread.

Comment

Hey, who said there's anything Undignified goin' on there? Whatever recent transformations doctors Rodney McKay and Radek Zelenka may have undergone, I assure you that they are still being treated with all the dignity and respect that one would expect for two brilliant scientists on the Airforce payroll.

...How they continue to treat each other is another matter entirely.

Now, I give you this picture...

This shot was hard to grab. First of all, he had his mouth shut only briefly, and every stinkin' time I'd pause at this point the computer would inform me that it couldn't Capture From This Format. Fortunately, with perserverance, I finally got a close-up shot with his mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                                X