Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kidding.

Comment

Apparently I'm a lot like my Dad. I constantly crack jokes and we both kind of pick on my Mum LOL.

The way to get her frustrated is to stare and smile, it freaks her out. So we do it all the time now.

Comment

Naughty naughty

Comment

Loveable really

Comment

I know

My daughter suffers with a form of Autism called Semantic Pragmatic Disorder but it's easy to know there that stops and teenage tantrums start, she's got a badge from the Autistc Society that says 'Ain't Misbehavin' which suits her actually

Comment

Aww. Well at least you're coping. My Mum can't cope she gets all emotional.

LOL!!!

There was a stage where I stopped showing all of my emotions because I felt like I was getting everyone down and my Mum thought it was her fault. Nope, it's mine.

Loves ya Mum!!! (She'll never read it LOL!!!)

Comment

We had a very trying time when mum went through 'The Change' it coincided with a really difficult time in my life and my poor dad went through hell with us

Anyway back on track a new caption pic

Zelenka: (To German woman) Did you put that "My ass belongs to Ronan" sign on his back?
                German Woman: I want to see what Ronan does when he finds out
                Last edited by Reefgirl; 11 May 2006, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Erm....'The Change'???

Comment

Menopause

New caption pic avaliable^

Comment

Zelenka: Uh-oh. McKay's falling asleep at the console again...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                        Zelenka: Uh-oh. McKay's falling asleep at the console again...

Comment

*Looking at the back of McKay's head*

Zelenka: 'I love fluffy pink bunnies???' Who wrote that on his head???

Comment

Mwahahahahahaha

Comment

Is it me or does it look like someone has pushed the Dart's point up Zelenka's behind???

Comment

I keep reading this thread title as "Dr. Zekenka's Complete Transformations and thunk thread."

*Shakes head*
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X