Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've heard

Comment

It's me I'm hopeless at searching LOL!!!

Oh dear I'm in a giggle fit here.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          I've definatly seen it somewhere, it's not a product of my deranged mind
          Lol, the amount of times I have heard that .

Terasen! The name of the gas company advert is terasen, I found it in the depths of the media folder on the laptop. Unfortunatley I can't quite recall where on the net it came from...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Any pics??? LOL!!!

Comment

I have no idea how to do so but for you my dear Al, I shall try . I'm avoiding revision anyway, why not do something vaguely productive.

Ooh, little bit of an interview I hadn't come accross before, enjoy :

SG: Do you enjoy your role on Stargate Atlantis?
              DN: Do I ever! This is the most fun you can have in a stuffy, smoke filled little space with blinking lights EVER! It's a great gig. It really is.

SG: What has been the most challenging episode for you?
              DN: The one with all the words in it...

SG: What is your opinion on the other actors/actresses that you work alongside?
              DN: Hate 'em all. Except all the ones I have, or yet-to-have, work with. Those I love.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Sounds like my kind on man, completely nuts

Comment

I met Eric Clapton once when I was working in a bar in Heathrow Airport, he sat in a corner and blended in, he was a nice guy I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter and he asked me how I was feeling and what was I hoping for

Comment

He's loopy - okay so I definitely like him...

Comment

Aww. I mean it. There are a lot of lovely actors and actresses out there...

Comment

Radek and Rodney check out a Puddlejumper.

McKay: I had no idea the roof could do that.
                        Zelenka: Neither did I.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice one watcher652.

Lovely.

I'd so like to be Zelenka's jacket...wait...how much does he wear it???

LOL

Comment

Pffft. Be his glasses. Duh.

I think I'm gonna have to get my DN pic scanned, 'cause I can't find it in my pics folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                              Nice one watcher652.

Lovely.

I'd so like to be Zelenka's jacket...wait...how much does he wear it???

LOL

Not often enough. I go with ShadowMaat on this one.

LOL
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                                I can't find the pic any where...

*Sulks in a little dark corner*
                                Okay I couldn't find it either and I know I saw it. I think it might be on the thunk thread. Looked there a bit as well but ran out of time. Got to pack for a business trip.

*sulks in an even darker corner*
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X