No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw him for the 30 seconds he was in that horrific Merlin sequel which I kept watching in the vain hope it would get any better. It didn't. I liked the first one so that was a shame. Can't really say much about David Nykl in it, there just wasn't that much to comment on, he played a peasant who was having his land taken away or something, father of the cross dressing squire I think.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Hawk - hehe. I stand proudly by the fart gags.

Originally posted by Reefgirl

Chuck: Want to see my new superpower?
      Carson: I'm sorry?
      Radek: Die.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
        Hawk - hehe. I stand proudly by the fart gags.

Chuck: Want to see my new superpower?
        Carson: I'm sorry?
        Radek: Die.
        Hee hee, David Nykl must have learned that look from a cat I know mine can give evil looks that make most people shiver

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
          I saw him for the 30 seconds he was in that horrific Merlin sequel which I kept watching in the vain hope it would get any better. It didn't. I liked the first one so that was a shame. Can't really say much about David Nykl in it, there just wasn't that much to comment on, he played a peasant who was having his land taken away or something, father of the cross dressing squire I think.
          Was that the one with Sam Neil, Miranda 'Queenie' Richardson and Martin Short

Comment

Sam Neil and Miranda Richardson, yeah, don't know who Martin Short is though. It had another Stargate character in it as well I think it was the bloke that played Simon *boo hiss*, as the Lord of Camelot or something. I like Neil and Richardson, and David Nykl obviously but not even that was enough to make something decent of it.

Edit: Ah! Martin Short was Frick in the first one, yes. I remember him being really good.
            Last edited by silverdamascus; 29 April 2006, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I only watched the odd one

Comment

I saw the first one and liked it, didn't know they made a seond one.

His website has some stuff but nothing I recognize as seeing other than Stargate. I guess you tend to notice more once they do something that stands out and they become a personal favorite!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                  I saw the first one and liked it, didn't know they made a seond one.

His website has some stuff but nothing I recognize as seeing other than Stargate. I guess you tend to notice more once they do something that stands out and they become a personal favorite!
                  The second one really isn't worth watching.

Hehe, you're so right. I watched Firefly and came to love Alan Tudyk, then found out that he was in the last film I'd watched and then, by total chance the next two. "He's bloody everywhere, this man is stalking me through film!" Shame it's not been like that with David Nykl, though I still hold out hope.

Comment

Hee hee, David Nykl must have learned that look from a cat I know mine can give evil looks that make most people shiver
                    Yeah, that is a great look isn't it!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I like 'em mean

Comment

My mum was watching a god awful true life drama film on TV it had Teryl Rothery AND Gary Chalk in it, I hope they got well paid because it was Dire

Comment

I like 'em mean
                          LOL. You're scaring me here Reefgirl!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh come on every woman likes a a bit of Bad Boy Rough Stuff in fantasy land, no matter what she says.

*Edit* Bad Boys are always the most Knicker Wettingly gorgious anyway

Comment

Oh come on every woman likes a a bit of Bad Boy Rough Stuff in fantasy land, no matter what she says.

*Edit* Bad Boys are always the most Knicker Wettingly gorgious anyway
                              Won't deny that!
                              Especially when they know how to give that look!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                                Won't deny that!
                                Especially when they know how to give that look!!!
                                Oh yes. I had quite a thing for Alex Krycek from X Files, I've still got a picture of him in my locker at work, it's been there for years, along with one of Eric Bana as Prince Hector

Comment

Working...
                                X