Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And lemon jelly, ooh aren't we evil

Comment

Heheh I like that punishment of idea, eeeeverything is lemon!

Yeah, as much as I love Rodney as a character it is very good to see him put in his place sometimes, for enjoyment and it makes it seem more real. Duet and the Arcturus incident are good examples.

And the fact that it was Dr. Z that was right both times is just great

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Definitely

I am a thunker of the three sweetest guys in Atlantis though:

Carson
        Zelenka
        McKay

So I have to be very careful.

Comment

Carson is gorgeous, Radek and Rodney are brilliant characters but I don't know if I'd categorise myself in the thunkers column.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Comment

If I'm making anything it's a waste of my free time. I should have been doing my homework...oh well I go to theatre in a few min and I'm going to be there for a few hours.

Comment

Carson and Radek I constantly thunk.

McKay I turn up every now and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                  If I'm making anything it's a waste of my free time. I should have been doing my homework...oh well I go to theatre in a few min and I'm going to be there for a few hours.

I have to threaten my daughter with a ban on TV and computer to get her to do her homework

Comment

I tell my Mum I haven't got any LOL

I'm bad. *Evil-Grin*

Comment

Zelenka is my most thunked character, then it's Major Davis then Baal, although I haven't been in the Baal thunks for ages

The Naff Scots accent puts me off Carson although I do like McKay

Comment

Aww Carson's lovely.

Comment

Carson's accent is actually pretty good. There's not actually a single scots accent, the dialects can be very strong so much as to make it sound totally different. For one of them he's just about got it pinned. Except when he counts, I cringe when he counts.

Comment

Poor, poor people deprived of the 'Bru!

Yeah, I should prob be doing revision just now as well...but I'm not. I'm taking a break, yes, that's it...

Comment

He's from the Highlands yes? Is that really a Highlands accent? I thought they were a lot gentler on the ear than his

Comment

Even in the higlands there are a lot of variations, trust me, its home sweet home. I certainly don't think its modeled on a Highland one though. The area of the highlands I'm from has a very gentle accent certianly.

I thought he was from Paisley, I think I read that somewhere, which is down in the belt.

I don't know if his is from a specific area or whether its one that's adapted but it's one that a Scot can listen to and think 'Okay, you may well be from Scotland'. Which is a nice change from 'This is ridiculously insulting, I'm going to bludgeon you to death with your accent coach and the casting director.' As is usually the case.
                                Last edited by silverdamascus; 26 April 2006, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X