Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, that would be so cool.

Did you think it was sweet how Zelenka turned out at the end of 'Critical Mass'?

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I did have a laugh at the way he reacted to Rodney's comments at the beginning and at the end

Comment

I think his hair did it for me at the end, along with the face paints. You know I can'tfind that image anywhere.

LOL.

Eirual
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Here, have this one

I've added a bit more to the Story too
          Last edited by Reefgirl; 14 March 2006, 11:22 PM. Reason: picture is too large for posting

Comment

ROFLMAO

I'll check out the story in a second.

Eirual.

Edit: Very good, yeah pity does cometo mind. I don't want to see him go though.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Go where?

Comment

Well Rose said she can't fly it and Zelenka said it was a shame.

I'm just glad she can't fly it, I don't want radek to go anywhere LOL.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I meant Radek saying shame because she was changing out of her shorts he is a man after all

Comment

Oh right, thats what you meant, okay,

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Having had a think (It's been very quiet at work tonight) I think I'll let Rodney and Radek get trapped with Rose in the Tardis and go from there

Comment

I was glad to see DN in the season finale on Friday. I do hope he ends up in more episodes next season. We have to wait until July here in the US! That's just tragic.

I was proud of myself. I understood what Zelenka said in the lab in the finale*. My Czech must be better than I thought...of course, it did help that he said "Tso to je?" twice, then used some of those same words in the next line - so I only had to know so much.

A good thing - with the show going on hold until July, I can get caught up on season 1. I am seriously behind. Since I'm going through the DVDs of season 1 now, which are your favourite Zelenka episodes from that season? Which ones should I make SURE that I sit down and watch?

*At least I think I did. Now I'm...let me go check. I've been trying not to spoil myself, so didn't check the episode in this thread. Hold, please...
                        Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoaringMice
                          ...he said "Tso to je?" twice...

*At least I think I did. Now I'm...let me go check. I've been trying not to spoil myself, so didn't check the episode in this thread. Hold, please...
                          See...see? I'm messing up my Polish and Czech again. Co to je. But at least I got the meaning right, even the swear.
                          Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Hi, you know what? I think it's really cool that you can understand Czech. I just laugh at what he says anyway because I love both the accent and what he says full stop.

David Nykl is one seriously cool dude and I love watching Atlantis to see what he says next.

My fave episodes so far are 'Critical Mass' because of the hair do at the end and 'Hot Zone' because there are some brilliant lines in that.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

EPISODE 116-
                              he said: "Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!"

which means "Oh My God, I cant work with those actors!!!"

Hee. Dn, you are one funny mofo.

And cute...*hugs*

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

http://gathreck.white.prohosting.com/gatewals/wall8.JPG

Cos it is funny
                                ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Working...
                                X