Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
    But not as drunk as DN, apparently.
    I wasn't there, so I don't know. Eyewitnesses report that he consumed a notable quantity of booze and seemed a little bleary, but remained friendly. There were no embarrassing incidents that I know of. The man's got class.

Unlike me.

"Do you smell that? It’s fanboy, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Spubba
      I wasn't there, so I don't know. Eyewitnesses report that he consumed a notable quantity of booze and seemed a little bleary, but remained friendly. There were no embarrassing incidents that I know of. The man's got class.

Unlike me.
      He was quite fine... ) That pic is from a table soccer match...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Wow, nice work

Comment

Wow that is good work, I can't draw to save my life

Comment

Maybe to save my life, but certainly not that well. RIght on, Spubba!

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle
              ...For anyone who's heard of me at fanfiction.net, I'm 5000 words into a Zelenka fic, so wish me well!
              Ah, brilliant. I look forward to that. I'm thinking up something myself, but I have two stories on queue ahead of it, so it must wait.
              Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

...The hair appears to be defying laws of physics, but I assure you: it really did look like that. The hair was drunk.
                I am in nopride, and in no teknik. I can't see ANY of these pictures. I'm at work, behind firewall, via proxy server, and I think somehow they have the pics blocked!
                Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Gah! How bothersome! Is there any way for you to adjust the firewall?

Fififolle, I'm also looking forward to reading your fic!

Comment

*bump*
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Scrubs up well doesn't he

And a couple from Seige 3

Comment

I just had to put something here. I really like Zelenka the first time I saw him. I like all the characters in STA, Zelenka has quickly become one of my favorites. David Nykl does a great job in bringing this character to life!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Radek is so adorable. Don't you just want to give him a great big hug.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

DN popped in on his Guest Book again an left us all a little message.

No Creation Con...le sad.

And, of course, if you drop him a message you get this lovely stock reply:

Yes. Thank you. Obviously you can tell this is an automated response. I
                            have an army of Lantian squirrels working for me, typing personilized
                            responses, encrypting the contents, and sending it the few million
                            light years in scheduled databursts to earth. It ain't easy getting
                            ADSL up here, let me tell you... But the squirrels do a great job, the
                            letters they type in usually form cohesive sentences - they work long
                            hours and I pay them peanuts - and occaisionally they succeed in
                            transmitting my gratitude. It works out well.
                            - So, thanks for your words, I read them all.
                            -David Nykl

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                              Radek is so adorable. Don't you just want to give him a great big hug.
                              Indeed we do

Wasn't that automated message fantastic? Gotta love DN, and RZ

Zelenka from RoaringMice - now that's worth waiting for! My fic is queuing too, behind Dumais and Chuck

Comment

Got a link for the terminally thick (me)

Comment

Working...
                                X