Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the chibis! Want more.

That lack of mouths thing is even funnier since there's a bit in my Atlantis fic where McKay gets all pissed off about Hello Kitty and Zelenka gets caught in the crossfire.

I really need to go back and finish that fic some day. Although first I need a plot doc to get me out of the corner I've written myself into.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      That lack of mouths thing is even funnier since there's a bit in my Atlantis fic where McKay gets all pissed off about Hello Kitty and Zelenka gets caught in the crossfire.
      Oh, that sounds like fun – to write and read, I mean, not necessarily for poor Radek...

I really need to go back and finish that fic some day. Although first I need a plot doc to get me out of the corner I've written myself into.
      I hate it when that happens. Annoying as hell, isn't it?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Spubba
        Aww, thanks. Here's the big version:

Yay for Chibis! And as soon as that Terasen ad hits welovezelenka, I'm totally snurching it.

David Nykl in the shower, with a lobster....I wonder if it's anything like that chibi you drew with gratuitous, lobster violence? Still, David Nykl, in the shower...PHRAWR.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Anything I can help you with?

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
            David Nykl in the shower, with a lobster....I wonder if it's anything like that chibi you drew with gratuitous, lobster violence?
            I haven't heard anything about the ad itself, although on his site he lists a "Lobster Shower" ad on his list of TV/Commercial/Voice credits. God only knows what that lobster's doing in the shower? Probably turning the water onto full heat and scalding him half to death (to get back at him for trying to boil it.)

And then, yeah, jumping onto his face and laying its eggs in his chest, yada yada.

(Here's the original cartoon for those of you who may not have seen it yet):

http://tai.ath.cx/extras/davidlobster.jpg

'Cuz that's how lobsters reproduce, right?

"Do you smell that? It’s fanboy, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that."

Comment

Because I'm a special brand of fan (and probably not the good kind either)... I made screencaps of the new Terasen ad. I swear there's something wrong with my BRANE but how could you resist things like this...

...dangled under your proverbial nose? ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO TELL ME THIS IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL MAN IS CLEARLY FREEBASING THE STUPID JUICE

"Do you smell that? It’s fanboy, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that."

Comment

AHAHA! That picture is genius! Your chibi's are absolutely wonderful and put mine to shame. :3

Terasen Ad? Woah I need to see that!

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO TELL ME THIS IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL MAN IS CLEARLY FREEBASING THE STUPID JUICE
                  Word. That pic makes me want to do totally innapropriate things to my monitor....

*pets the pretty*

Pssst! I friended you on LJ. THE END......*long pause*

*dun dun DUN*......?
                  Last edited by PartyLikeIts1984; 18 February 2006, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Pssst! I friended you on LJ. THE END......*long pause*

*dun dun DUN*......?
                    That's probably appropriate, given that my journal name is "PANTS OF LOVE: ENTER THE FIST". I think that's fair warning, concerning the content of that journal from time to time.

I friended you back, so you can probably read it now. Whether or not you'd actually want to, well...

Comment

I friended you back, so you can probably read it now. Whether or not you'd actually want to, well...
                      Sweetness.

I have some 'Lenka icons to share. I might have posted a few of these before, but whatev. Live with it.

I've been on a Zelenka fic kick lately and I have to say, fanon Zelenka is wonderful. If any of you guys don't read fic, you should start.

Comment

I have some 'Lenka icons to share.
                        I love these!

Hello everyone! Just started posting, my second ever forum and my second thread at Gateworld

For anyone who's heard of me at fanfiction.net, I'm 5000 words into a Zelenka fic, so wish me well!

Comment

Hi, Eirual here of Nerual.

Listen to this...

About a month ago it was my birthday and I got cards and presents off everyone including Nerrad (The other of this duo). It was a normal card, and the present was a Stargate SG-1 book.

When I opened the normal card 2 things fell out-2 pictures.

One was a happy birthday pic with Carson Beckett and McKay on saying happy birthday while the other was this:

I'm a fan of the three scientists so I was thrilled to get these images. Anyway just thought I'd show it because of you lot being Zelenka fans like me.

SUPPORT THE ROCKETT!!!
                          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                            http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/Rockett_Series/zelockett.jpg
                            Bahahaaaa! "Zelocket!"

Nice.

Zelenka looks skeptical, however. *cough*maybe he doesn't want to share rodney*cough*

Comment

So I was browsing the snapshots of David in Chotebor last year and ran across this:

SO WEE. SO OBNOXIOUS. SO FUNNY.

It led to a mad evening of poking through my now-sizable collection of David pix, choosing one of him sort of looking towards the camera and smiling (I adjusted a few things), and making this out of it:

Photoshop, Wacom Intuos 6x8. Time taken: 1.5 hours.

The hair appears to be defying laws of physics, but I assure you: it really did look like that. The hair was drunk.

Comment

The hair appears to be defying laws of physics, but I assure you: it really did look like that. The hair was drunk.
                                But not as drunk as DN, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X