X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Happy New year!!
    Happy New Year!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Don't we all?
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by mckeller! View Post
          In Trio Mckay and Sam say that they don't like Zalenka. I thought that was cruel and uncalled for. What reason would they have for not liking him? Next to Carson hes the nicest guy on Atlantis!
          OY!
          Shep!
          I was never here, you didn't see me.
          *slinks back to flyboys.*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            OY!
            Shep!
            I was never here, you didn't see me.
            *slinks back to flyboys.*
            Too late! I see you!! Was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, you can't write SGA now without seeing Radek like I do.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Oh yes I can!
              I don't care how you write him, he always has a blue top and lab coat on in my mind!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                Oh yes I can!
                I don't care how you write him, he always has a blue top and lab coat on in my mind!
                LOL. I *meant* as a fully fleshed three-dimensional character. Geez. Get your mind outta the gutter, Dell!!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

opps
                  sigpic

Comment

tehe
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      It was an inside joke among the crew. They talk about it on the commentary of the ep. Tptb got a huge amount of flack over the whole thing.
                      Gero's commentary in Quarantine was even worse to Zelenka. That was one commentary I was really looking forward to and was just appalled at how he was trying to make Zelenka out to be a jerk and poor Amanda was just kind of speechless, you could tell she was taken off guard with Gero's comments.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Gero's commentary in Quarantine was even worse to Zelenka. That was one commentary I was really looking forward to and was just appalled at how he was trying to make Zelenka out to be a jerk and poor Amanda was just kind of speechless, you could tell she was taken off guard with Gero's comments.
                        I'm not a fan of listening to commentaries in the first place, and knowing this I really don't have any desire to. Good thing Radek has all of us!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          it is pretty obvious that Gero likes McKay the best. I read an interview with him awhile back in the Stargate magazine, he said McKay was the best character.

Comment

Back to the point of this thread: Radek!

sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

I declare January to be "Post your favorite picture of Radek" month!

Sounds like a good idea to me!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X