Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    David's role is pretty small in Arrow's seasons 1 & 2. I think we are suppose to get more of Anatoli's backstory this season so I hope that means more David Nykl!
    I hope so! I went all fangirl when Anatoli showed up.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

My Zelenka!

(click for bigger)

I have written a con review & posted more pics on David Hewlett's site dGeek if you want to check it out. But be warned it is lengthy!
      http://www.dgeek.com/forum/index.php...94918#msg94918
      Last edited by McBecklover; 27 October 2014, 07:30 AM.
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Soooo jealous!! Great pics of you and the guys. I keep hoping there will be a con by me with both of them but no luck yet.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

oh thank god I got an update on this thread in my inbox! O_O I thought this thread died! which would just make me sad. anyway how is my fellow fans today?

Comment

Hiya, Fifth! you know, to keep this thread alive someone besides me needs to post now and then.... I get busy with stuff and forget for a few days.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Interview with ‘Supernatural’ guest actor David Nykl
              Oct 28, 2014

http://www.examiner.com/article/inte...tor-david-nykl

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks for posting! What a lovely bit with David! And I love that the interviewer shares our soft spot for Radek.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  oh thank god I got an update on this thread in my inbox! O_O I thought this thread died! which would just make me sad. anyway how is my fellow fans today?
                  Hello Fifth. Did you see my con pics with our Radek? he is lovely. So friendly & he remembers me & knows how to spell my name, lol. He gives great hugs & is so funny with David Hewlett, the McKay Vs Zelenka banter never dies haha
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                    Oct 28, 2014

OMG lol, those exact questions was answered at the his panel for Melbourne Armageddon, except he had time to answer in more detail than what he gave for this interview. the stories were quite funny. And he was at Armageddon with Hewlett & they sat together at the signing tables. Was great having a Gold pass & jumping between the two lines, back & forth & they loved that I kept going back to see them & chat.

sigpic

Comment

Watched 38 Minutes and The Brotherhood over the weekend. Radek is just so adorable!!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....

Yes Rodney, I'm afraid it is time for work. You can't stop time.
                        Wanna bet on that?
                        *sigh*
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          Hiya, Fifth! you know, to keep this thread alive someone besides me needs to post now and then.... I get busy with stuff and forget for a few days.
                          yup!
                          Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Oct 28, 2014

THANK YOU!!! <3
                          Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          Hello Fifth. Did you see my con pics with our Radek? he is lovely. So friendly & he remembers me & knows how to spell my name, lol. He gives great hugs & is so funny with David Hewlett, the McKay Vs Zelenka banter never dies haha
                          I did see those pics! That's awesome to hear, thats why we're fans right?
                          Watched 38 Minutes and The Brotherhood over the weekend. Radek is just so adorable!!
                          oh yes been re watching Stargate myself.
                          Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....

Yes Rodney, I'm afraid it is time for work. You can't stop time.
                          Wanna bet on that?
                          *sigh*
                          Fifth: I bet a million bucks...

Spoiler:

(so I just finished doing a graveyard shift and I saw this commercial most recently, and in my sleep deprived state I was laughing REALY hard at that ad )

me: *facepalm*

Comment

G'morning, Fifth!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X