No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Radek is as thrilled about Monday as I am.

sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

With those bloodshot eyes, kind of makes you wonder what he was up to all night!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            With those bloodshot eyes, kind of makes you wonder what he was up to all night!
            I'll behave myself and simply say dealing with Rodney!
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Just finished the cover for my story Unexpected, and since it's Radek I wanted to share. Keep in mind I'm still learning how to use PSE, so it's not the best in the world. Spoiler tag due to size.

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Chapter 6 of Unexpected is up!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

A pic of Radek to brighten the day!

sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

A little tribute to our favorite actor

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Anyone see David on Supernatural this week? OMG...he plays those stupid characters so well and so convincingly. He was great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone see David on Supernatural this week? OMG...he plays those stupid characters so well and so convincingly. He was great!
                          Nope. Don't watch Supernatural. Am watching Arrow though, just to see Anatoli!
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                            Nope. Don't watch Supernatural. Am watching Arrow though, just to see Anatoli!
                            I don't usually watch Supernatural either. I love the show but I sometimes have a hard time with the dark nature of the show so I only catch episodes every now and then. Had to see what role David was playing. With him you never know if it's going to be a dramatic serious role or a slightly comedic role. He had a line - one the most women have heard at least once in their lives and just roll their eyes at and I had to wonder how hard it was for him to not be laughing as he said it. Not many actors who can pull off that level of stupidity and be so convincing.

I have to get caught up on my Arrow episodes.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't usually watch Supernatural either. I love the show but I sometimes have a hard time with the dark nature of the show so I only catch episodes every now and then. Had to see what role David was playing. With him you never know if it's going to be a dramatic serious role or a slightly comedic role. He had a line - one the most women have heard at least once in their lives and just roll their eyes at and I had to wonder how hard it was for him to not be laughing as he said it. Not many actors who can pull off that level of stupidity and be so convincing.

I have to get caught up on my Arrow episodes.
                              I haven't watched any of Arrow before. Picked up seasons 1 & 2 on sale last month and have the first episodes of season 3 waiting in the dvr. Hubs and I are doing a marathon this weekend.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

David's role is pretty small in Arrow's seasons 1 & 2. I think we are suppose to get more of Anatoli's backstory this season so I hope that means more David Nykl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X