Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
    Hi Beck! Yes it is Prague, and yes you did spell it right!
    Awesome! because I've been there! I went in 2012! as part of my Europe tour!

@MonicaL great pics!
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Tour, lucky you, I bet that was fun
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
        Tour, lucky you, I bet that was fun
        yes had two days there before moving on to next country
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Only two days? I was there a week and I still didn't quite see/do everything I wanted!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

yeah my Europe tour was 3 weeks. traveling on a bus of 40 people under 30. stopping at each country for no longer than 2 days. Then when it finished back in London, i stayed in London for 2 weeks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
              @MonicaL great pics!
              Thanks! Helps to have an adorable subject.

Who? Me?
              Mon: Yes you, Radek!
              Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora
              Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                Nice pictures, Jae'a! I would love to visit Prague some day.
                Make sure you bring good walking shoes....Old Prague, the best things to see are by walking and walking and walking......

If you love crystal, you can get it really inexpensive there and the artistry is just beautiful.

I hope I get to go back again someday......
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Not sure 'adorable' is the right word.
                  Trust me, it's not.
                  Mon: Shut up, Rodney. Radek, you are totally adorable!!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Make sure you bring good walking shoes....Old Prague, the best things to see are by walking and walking and walking......

If you love crystal, you can get it really inexpensive there and the artistry is just beautiful.

I hope I get to go back again someday......
                    What we need is a tour with David as our tour guide. Wouldn't that be fun?
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

You all want a tour of Prague? Let me check to see when I can take vacation again. I'd be happy to play tour guide.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Doesn't he have the cutest smile?

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                            What we need is a tour with David as our tour guide. Wouldn't that be fun?
                            OMG, that would be the best! He's such a good storyteller and I can listen to his Zelenka voice all day...*sigh*
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              OMG, that would be the best! He's such a good storyteller and I can listen to his Zelenka voice all day...*sigh*
                              A gal can dream..... And I agree with the Zelenka voice. I play the 2 audio dramas over and over just to hear his voice.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Yeah, and I wouldn't mind walking behind him all day either...

You are supposed to be taking pictures of the scenery...
                                I am...

And yes, I do wish I brought some in-soles with me. Although I did manage not to get any blisters at all, which is a miracle!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X