Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks!

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey, Jae'a! What's up? Been keeping busy?
        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora
        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Busy-ish.. And reading.

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Busy-ish.. And reading.
            Reading anything interesting?

I'm stuck on 2 parts of the *censored* story right now.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Yeah, I'm reading about Vikings!

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Cool. Do you watch the Vikings show? My hubby does.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Yes, I love that show!
                  Yeah, and she's really got a thing for that Floki guy...
                  Aw, don't be jealous Radek, you know I'll always love you the most!

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, and I just realised - I haven't read the next bit of your fic you sent me, yet! Sorry.. I'll try to start it tomorrow...

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Oh, and I just realised - I haven't read the next bit of your fic you sent me, yet! Sorry.. I'll try to start it tomorrow...
                      Lol! I was trying really hard not to ask... I may have changed a bit since I sent that to you. Don't remember if I did any tweaking in that spot this weekend.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Mon: Well, Radek, what kind of trouble should we get into tonight?
                        Trouble? No getting into trouble. I have McKay for that.

Mon: *sigh* Okay, okay, I'll work on my story instead.
                        Much better idea than getting into trouble.

I'll keep you company while you write.
                        Mon: Promise?
                        Yes, yes, if only to keep you out of trouble!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Could he be any more adorable?! (I know this is Lizzie, but I have short brown hair too...)

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Time to shut down the computer and go to bed.
                            Mon: If you insist.... *grin*
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Oy. It's gonna be one of those days.... Poor Radek! Someone make Shep bring more coffee!!
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

You may thrive on 2 hours of sleep, but the rest of us need at least 6! Go bug someone else until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X