Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Happy Radek!

sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

He's just so adorable! *snuggles Radek*
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Used this look as inspiration for a bit of my story yesterday..... and yeah, Radek was talking with Rodney! Who else could inspire that look? lol!!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

G'morning/afternoon, Jae'a!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Hello!

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                Since it won't let me green you again so soon, here's a little thank you from Radek:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps36538d05.jpg
                Aww...

You want to read any more of it? I *think* I've got the next bit done...
                Sure, I'd love to.

oh, and did I send you the revamped first bit after I incorporated your suggestions? (Thank you for that, btw... I think it reads better now!)
                Yes, I've seen the revamped version. It is a little more likely, I think. (Although, I was willing to accept your explanation)
                And, no worries
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sent it... it's 13 pages, so beware! We won't see Radek until the Antarctic, which means I need to write faster! Lol!

Post me some picspam, would you?
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Ah, then it might take me a while to read - I'm a slow reader..
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, since I watched Grace Under Pressure today, I'll start with some from that.

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          Ah, then it might take me a while to read - I'm a slow reader..
                          Lol! No worries! It's broken up into sections/chapters... I'm just trying to keep everything about the SGC in one document. My copy is 23 or so pages right now, most of which is stuff that needs to be fleshed out.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ooooo, Radek in a lab coat! *thunk*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

And the last two remind me of...

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X