X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, another picspam to come home to!

D'aww!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
      http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps36538d05.jpg
      Where is everyone today? I miss you all!
      That pic always makes me want to run into his arms... Especially when I've been working hard...
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/2ea833df121d9fe4c6ee86fe4650c6d6_zps0bb56828.jpg
        She said yes! I have a date with Lizzie tonight!
        Yay! You go Radek!
        Well, how could she say no?

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          That pic always makes me want to run into his arms... Especially when I've been working hard...
          Funny... that's the same thought I had! Great minds think alike?
          Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora
          Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Feel free to picspam... I always enjoy more Zelenka!!
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Yay! You go Radek!
              Well, how could she say no?
              She couldn't. Lizzie is far too smart and knows a good Czech when she sees him!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Indeed!
                Look how happy he is!

(I'm ashamed to say I only have one pic of Radek and Liz together... I should get some more...)

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Some faves I scrolled past and haven't posted for a while (I don't think)...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

He's so cute in the spacesuit! I loved the audio drama Zero Point, and that pic reminds me of it.
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

He's so cute in the spacesuit! I loved the audio drama Zero Point, and that pic reminds me of it.
                        Oh, I love it too! I think that made me fall for Radek even more - wanting so much to save all those space mantas which could have been the last of their species, when that stupid captain/commander just wanted to kill them all... I hated her...
                        But Radek, what a hero...

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Mmm...
                          (I hope Liz doesn't mind me staring at her fella like that... )

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

And I have to include a few from our fave Radek episode..

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, I love it too! I think that made me fall for Radek even more - wanting so much to save all those space mantas which could have been the last of their species, when that stupid captain/commander just wanted to kill them all... I hated her...
                                But Radek, what a hero...
                                I agree!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X