• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    Oooo.... Radek & Evan candy!! *drool*
    Oh, found one more for you!

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ahh! *thunk*
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Radek is giving you "the look", Jae'a.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Jae'a, one more... (sorry, Radek!)
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/PDVD_1185-1_zps7806da4c.jpg
            Jae'a, what are you doing??
            What, Radek? What's wrong? They're your friends and you're still there too!
            At least I left out Rodney...
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Rodney, you cannot use the chair to manipulate my assistant's Replicator programming! Fifth is NOT going to be happy with you.
              Hello? Genius at work here.
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                What, Radek? What's wrong? They're your friends and you're still there too!
                At least I left out Rodney...
                *laughing too hard to think of a reply.....*
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/PDVD_1186_zpse3ee4bbd.jpg

Radek is giving you "the look", Jae'a.
                  And if I keep it up, what are you going to do to me??

(Sorry, that got me feeling a bit naughty, couldn't help myself...)

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

**laughter**

Back later, real life calling...... (hopefully Radek will have heard from Fifth. I'm worried about his assistant)
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Ah, stoopid real life... I might go to bed soon anyway...

Aww, no more Monica or Jae'a...

But maybe Rose, Fifth or Ever will come back...

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Live long and prosper, all! Goodnight!

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

And how are all my fans today? I hope everyonse slept well and had good dreams.

Why yes, I did! *big grin*
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

As you can see, Rodney and I are working on another project today. We are having problem with one of the desalination tanks and are trying to determine exact nature of the problem so it can be fixed. Okay, truthfully, Rodney is talking while I'm actually working on the problem.... *rolls eyes*
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Rodney, I believe the problem lies with the code in this section. *points to tablet* We rewrote a portion of this shortly after we arrived, to deal with issues that cropped up then, but have never gone back to do a permanent fix.

Huh. Well, that will make it easier to fix. Good catch, Radek!
                              Thank you, Rodney.
                              Yes, yes. *waves hand in the air* Let's just fix this before the whole system crashes, shall we?
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                Ah, stoopid real life... I might go to bed soon anyway...

Aww, no more Monica or Jae'a...
                                I'm back!! *snuggles Radek*
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X