No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As adorable as he is even while injured, I have to say that the first airing of that episode I was a wreck. Me - 'NO! Don't hurt my Zelenka!!' Poor hubby had to deal with a crazy person until the end. LOL!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
      As adorable as he is even while injured, I have to say that the first airing of that episode I was a wreck. Me - 'NO! Don't hurt my Zelenka!!' Poor hubby had to deal with a crazy person until the end. LOL!
      I think its hardest because he is the last person to deserve being injured

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        I think its hardest because he is the last person to deserve being injured
        Agreed.

I finally got around to watching the deleted scenes from S4 DVDs and heard Martin Gero's rude comment about how no one likes Zelenka. Sooo wanted to smack him upside the head for that! No wonder the characters were acting out-of-character. It was his obsession with McKay and weird dislike of Zelenka. *shakes head* Idiot.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Agreed.

I finally got around to watching the deleted scenes from S4 DVDs and heard Martin Gero's rude comment about how no one likes Zelenka. Sooo wanted to smack him upside the head for that! No wonder the characters were acting out-of-character. It was his obsession with McKay and weird dislike of Zelenka. *shakes head* Idiot.
          yeah that was completely uncalled for! This thread is evidence of how popular the lovable (and genius) Czeck is! He has outlasted most other thunk threads on gateworld

Comment

yeah that was completely uncalled for! This thread is evidence of how popular the lovable (and genius) Czeck is! He has outlasted most other thunk threads on gateworld
            Almost wonder if he wasn't jealous of the attention Zelenka was getting, like he was taking it away from McKay or something. I like McKay, but that yummy Czech just gets me going every time!! *swoon*
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Almost wonder if he wasn't jealous of the attention Zelenka was getting, like he was taking it away from McKay or something. I like McKay, but that yummy Czech just gets me going every time!! *swoon*
              I like ALL the Atlantian characters but, I agree completely...Zelenka has it all! charm, cute smile, genius, accent, a really nice guy

Comment

Look, Rodney! Fifth is back! And Jae`a is here too. Ever and Rosehawk are lurking around somewhere too.
                Hmm. Good to see that your fans are back, Radek. Of course, mine never left. *smirks*

(Sorry, but you know Rodney would do that!!)
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

I like ALL the Atlantian characters but, I agree completely...Zelenka has it all! charm, cute smile, genius, accent, a really nice guy
                  I do enjoy all the characters, even 'pretty boy' Shep. Zelenka is definitely the very best of them though! It's not even a contest!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Radek, I really appreciate all you've done during my tenure as commander. You are a real asset to Atlantis and a credit to your country.
                    *speechless*
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/ZelenkaMcKay20_zps0074b2ba.jpg
                      Look, Rodney! Fifth is back! And Jae`a is here too. Ever and Rosehawk are lurking around somewhere too.
                      Hmm. Good to see that your fans are back, Radek. Of course, mine never left. *smirks*

(Sorry, but you know Rodney would do that!!)
                      Thats just because Rodney can be an ass XD

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/ZelenkaSamantha25_zpse5f76d62.jpg
                        Radek, I really appreciate all you've done during my tenure as commander. You are a real asset to Atlantis and a credit to your country.
                        *speechless*
                        I loved Sam as commander

Comment

Wait! I have an idea. What if we simply hide the still in an area where sensors are still nonoperative, and never get around to fixing them in that spot? What Dr. Weir doesn't officially know she doesn't have to deal with, yes?
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Fifth... page 866 is where I did some captions for you.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Can you fix it?
                              Fix it?! You do realize the helicopter is in pieces, right?
                              I told you not to fly it that close to the wall, John.
                              Zelenka, how about you? Can you fix it?
                              Sorry, Colonel. We don't have the carbon fiber to fabricate parts, and your Lithium polymer battery has exploded.
                              I think we'll have to call it, Colonel.
                              Damn. *pouts*
                              *rolls eyes*
                              Last edited by MonicaL; 12 June 2014, 07:54 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

That's just because Rodney can be an ass XD
                                Ain't THAT the truth!!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X