No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You should get out more, Radek! Get some fresh air! See the sights!" And now I have hole in my leg from micrometeorite and *still* have to get job done before City is stuck here permanently and doom befalls us all. Ty seš takovou v?l, MacKayi. (You are such an idiot, McKay - from Critical Mass).
    So, gonna be much longer? I have a date tonight.
    *more swearing in Czech, now directed at Sheppard*
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

I had no idea the girls talked about *that* during their weekly poker games!! I almost feel sorry for Sheppard. I wonder if they know that cameras are still functioning in that area?
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Rodney, please tell me you didn't use the Replicator lab to create a new girlfriend. I know your breakup with Katie didn't go well, but this *waves hand at FRAN* is crazy even for you.
        You don't think she turned out well? I couldn't get the program to create a blonde, but I'm digging the body on her.
        *sighs* Rodney, you need sleep. And serious therapy. And a vacation. And you know Sheppard will want one as soon as he sees her.
        You're right! You have to help me hide her from him!
        Smartest man in galaxy can figure this one out on his own... *walks away*
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Adorableness!!!!!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

And yummy pissed off adorableness!

sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Running late this morning so this will have to do for now....

sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                        http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/3699bc11_zps9fc46f5c.jpg
                        Replicators? How did we get more Replicators in Atlantis?? I thought FRAN dealt with all the Asurans once and for all.
                        All I can tell you is what the readings say. There is definitely sign of a Replicator here.
                        *typing and recalibration*
                        Not to worry, Colonel, it is merely Fifth come to visit me. *grin*
                        Fifth: My female companion wants to ensure Dr. Zelenka is well supplied with anything the SGC budget didn't allow for.
                        Last edited by Replicator Fifth; 06 June 2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/Zelenka9-1_zpsbfb61902.jpg
                          <3 love that picture! what episode is that from?
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 June 2014, 03:18 PM. Reason: Remove IIMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            Mmmm... not sure. I'll look when I get home. I don't have them sorted by ep on PB, just on the laptop.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

And yes, totally adorable pic of Radek! *thunk*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                                I believe it's from 'Before I Sleep' when Radek's in the puddle jumper with Elizabeth and Sheppard.

He makes the cutest faces!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X