No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, I don't see what there is to be happy about.
    That's only because I was the one who solved the problem, not you! Score one for Radek Zelenka!!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Is very delicate and must be done just so, see?
      Wait a minute. I thought we were discussing the potential energy project, not women.
      *blinks* We are discussing the energy project. What were you discussing?
      *waves a hand* Never mind. Continue with the pointless explanation.
      *rolls eyes* As I was saying, the energy mass should be about approximately this big and must be handled with extreme care.....
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

You are the loop.

(That one never gets old!!)
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

You can keep walking with me if you like.

Love that whole scene. So cute!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

After watching Rosehawk's videos several times I ended up downloading Dynamite by Taio Cruz. My new jam! It makes me think of Radek.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
              After watching Rosehawk's videos several times I ended up downloading Dynamite by Taio Cruz. My new jam! It makes me think of Radek.
              Yeah...every time I hear it on the radio, it makes me think of Zelenka.

When was looking for a song for the music video this just kept playing on the radio....I mean....all the time...whenever I was thinking about what song I would use...this one always popped up. Almost didn't use it because it was a hard one at first but I am glad I did...cause it is just so Totally Zelenka!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It is completely without a doubt Totally Zelenka! I think I'm driving my hubby nuts with it but he's a big boy and can simply put on headphones... lol!

I need to post more Zelenka pictures, don't I? Hmmm..... wonder what else I can find on Photobucket?
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Was that Rosehawk I saw? She did some great videos of me. Rodney was jealous for weeks!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

I'm sure if I can just get the right amount of cohesion this will work perfectly. I'm sure of it.
                    To borrow from The Princess Bride: I don't think that means what you think it means, Rodney!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

As you can see, I managed to successfully build a lightsaber. How's that sonic screwdriver coming along?
                      Don't ask.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

I can't believe I just told Elizabeth to 'be quiet, please'. What must she think of me?
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Zuz gets the credit for creating this. It's currently the background on my work computer and I wanted to share it here. I *think* it came from earlier (way earlier) on this thread....
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Sooo adorable, bloodshot eyes and all! *thunk*
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

And with that I'm off to bed.... to dream of Zelenka....
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

I return...to gateworld and...to gaze fondly at Zelenka. time to save some of those lovely Zelenka pictures you guys posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X