No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you were kind enough to share a new David photo, here's one for you of the 2 smartest people in the Pegasus galaxy?

Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Time to compile the 'how screwed we are' report. Here's the list to date.
      No, you are forgetting about the desalination tanks on the east pier, and what about...
      Yes, yes, I've got that. And the power distribution problem Grodin noticed over on...
      I forgot about that. The Marines reported seeing another issue while out running this morning...
      Got it. *points to screen*
      Dr. Weir is not going to like this.
      Hence the title 'how screwed we are'. And... sent! Coffee?
      Yes!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

^

Very nice pictures and posters. I especially like the behind the scenes close up of David and David.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
          ^

Very nice pictures and posters. I especially like the behind the scenes close up of David and David.
          Why thank you! It's easy to share good pictures when I have such good subject matter to work with. More BTS for you.

sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

I love the one of David on his bike. What a great way to go to work!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Such a great picture of 2 fabulous characters!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

You know you're addicted to Radek when you're watching SGA YouTube vidoes and you have to pause and rewind because he was standing in the background!

And speaking of SGA and YouTube... is there really a slice of fandom who thinks Kavanagh is hot?? 'Cause a video of hot secondary characters (which did NOT include Zelenka and THAT is just wrong!) which consisted of Lorne, Bates, Ford, and Kavanagh(?!?) is just... wrong somehow. Especially without Radek! But then again my heart belongs to the hawt Czech!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Speaking of a hawt Czech...

Hawt Czech? Who, me?
                        Yes, Radek, I mean YOU!
                        *embarrassed* But, surely you don't really mean me... I'm just a scientist.
                        Yes, I do! Brains and adorableness in one hawt package. Just ask Ever and Rose if you don't believe me.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

yes, we really are the 2 hottest men on Atlantis.
                          I believe I'm hotter than you, McKay.
                          Seriously? Temperature-wise maybe, but otherwise? I don't think so. We all know I'm the smartest and best looking man in 2 galaxies.
                          I have two words for you: hawt Czech.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                            You know you're addicted to Radek when you're watching SGA YouTube vidoes and you have to pause and rewind because he was standing in the background!

And speaking of SGA and YouTube... is there really a slice of fandom who thinks Kavanagh is hot?? 'Cause a video of hot secondary characters (which did NOT include Zelenka and THAT is just wrong!) which consisted of Lorne, Bates, Ford, and Kavanagh(?!?) is just... wrong somehow. Especially without Radek! But then again my heart belongs to the hawt Czech!
                            Kavanaugh? What world do these people live in?

Speaking of a hawt Czech...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...psb96a17d0.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps5399d6f7.jpg
                            Hawt Czech? Who, me?
                            Yes, Radek, I mean YOU!
                            *embarrassed* But, surely you don't really mean me... I'm just a scientist.
                            Yes, I do! Brains and adorableness in one hawt package. Just ask Ever and Rose if you don't believe me.
                            Ever will testify! Just speak to me in Czech for a bit *waggles eyebrows*

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/large-FullSize-sga0206-0030xe_zps09d66719.jpg
                            yes, we really are the 2 hottest men on Atlantis.
                            I believe I'm hotter than you, McKay.
                            Seriously? Temperature-wise maybe, but otherwise? I don't think so. We all know I'm the smartest and best looking man in 2 galaxies.
                            I have two words for you: hawt Czech.
                            Actually, McKay doesn't do a blooming thing for me. Shep either. Most all the other guys on SGA? Yeah.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Kavanaugh? What world do these people live in?
                              Beats the heck out of me. I about fell over in shock when clips of him flashed on the screen. It was just... wrong!!! That only thing weirder than that to me is having the hots for a Wraith. *scratches head in confusion*

Ever will testify! Just speak to me in Czech for a bit *waggles eyebrows*
                              I'm going to get a tshirt made with "talk Zelenka to me" on it...as soon as I settle on a picture to go with it. So many choices! *drool*

Actually, McKay doesn't do a blooming thing for me. Shep either. Most all the other guys on SGA? Yeah.
                              I can appreciate both Shep and McKay, but I have always had a thing for smart guys in glasses, and that whole scruffy, mad scientist look combined with the Czech accent... *swoon*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Some adorable Radek!

sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X