Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't make any sense!

Why would Ancients use a power source so limited and hard to produce?!?
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Yeah, John, I see it too. Radek, how in the h*ll did you get your hands on this?
      If you and Sheppard insist on making out during work hours, try not to do so where City cameras can capture images, yes? I will take down once you've returned photos of Elizabeth and myself on the mainland.
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Pay attention, please. You very gently place your hands about this far apart and....
        Radek, what are you doing?!?
        *innocently* Nothing, Elizabeth.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

*crash* *thud* *boom!*
          Just ignore the scientist walking innocently down the hallway. He's not the culprit you're looking for...
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

I miss Radek!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

You and me both!! There's no one quite like him anywhere. He's definitely one of a kind!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

I snurched these from earlier posts in this thread and thought they deserved to be reposted for all to enjoy...

sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

This one always cracks me up! (and it certainly explains a lot!!)

And this one is more true than people want to admit...
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

You don't like my motivational posters?
                        I don't get it. Why do you need them to do your job?
                        Is not necessary to do my job. Is simply another way to inspire my team and possibly help someone get through difficult day.
                        Still don't get it.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mndi...20Ss4&index=30
                          Was bouncing around YouTube during lunch today and found a little something to make all Razzie lovers squeal! I need to learn how to do vids! I'd love to see a Razzie one using the song Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh3h...QffC5qm0Q20Ss4
                            This one is a lovely Radek-centric vid. And don't forget to check out Rosehawk's lovely vids!! I simply looked for Zelenka and David Nykl and all sorts of delightful stuff popped up.
                            Last edited by MonicaL; 22 May 2014, 05:42 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Where did they go? Do prdele. I dislike small children immensely.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Why do I always end up being the one fixing a ship while it's flying? I *knew* it was going to be a bad day. Just look at my hair!!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X