No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have a woman sharing your brain and yet are still the most clueless man I know when it comes to women.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Is Wraith technology, Colonel. Cannot be fixed like one would fix a toaster. We don't even know how it works!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

*thinks* You know, Major, some of us have better things to do than listen to you extol the virtues of firearms training. If I cannot get the desalinization tanks fixed we will run out of water soon. BUt please. continue to talk and waste my valuable time!
        *thinks* We get the point, Sheppard. Wrap it up already. I have six projects that needed to be finished half an hour ago and Zelenka still has to fix the desalinization tanks.

Kavanagh: *thinks* I wonder if he'll make me cut my hair? Not gonna happen, flyboy! No military cut for me!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

You can't be serious. You want to blow up a sun simply because Colonel Carter has done so? It's not a contest, Rodney! Isn't 5/6 of a solar system enough?!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

How did you get this photo of Lizzie and myself? You are a dead man, Chuck.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

A nice rear shot, just because I can....
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

*thinks* This is all Rodney's fault. If he hadn't allowed Lizzie to sacrifice herself then I would be stuck in elevator with her, not Col. Carter!
                *thinks* Awkward.... someone should say something. What's his name again? Zelinksa? Zilemka? Zelenka! That's it! And... now it's too late to say anything.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

why does this always happen to me?
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

I love you, Radek! I'll make it all better.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Why hello, Ever! *hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Oh, love the smile! Needed it!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No prob! Everyone needs a Radek smile to brighten their day! I'm partial to this one.

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

I have a brilliant idea! Let's have a pizza and movie night tonight! I'll supply the drinks. *grin*
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

remind me again why this is a good idea?
                              I'm looking forward to throwing you across that gap!
                              Oh great. *sighs*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

wait a sec... if we swap out the Marines' coffee for decaf then we can prolong our caffeine high and hopefully continue to save life as we know it until the Daedalus arrives.
                                And just how do you expect to keep the Marines from hunting us down once the switch has been discovered?
                                Leave clues that send them straight to Kavanagh?
                                Brilliant!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X