No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did those pictures of Lizzie and I get on all Atlantis' computers? I know I blocked the camera feeds before we went skinny-dipping! *thinks for a moment* MCKAY!!!!!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

*hums to self while making another adjustment*
      *sparks fly everywhere*
      (swears in Czech) What did you do?! I told you not to touch it!
      *defensively* Just trying to help.
      go help elsewhere please.
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

I really wish Elizabeth wouldn't allow Rodney in the kitchen. I didn't think it possible to ruin a simple sandwich but somehow he managed to do so!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
          http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/Trinity13_zps2edfa061.jpg

So, what time would you like to have dinner? I have a new batch from the still that needs to be tasted.
          I'm not sure I approve of your still, Radek. People do stupid things when they get drunk.
          Which is why I allot each person one small bottle each week. It helps dull the pain sometimes, but I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. The new batch was made with fruit the Athosians provided me.
          6:30 in my quarters?
          See you there!
          I've written more than a few fics that have Radek's version of vodka in them

As to where I've been, yesterday I worked (I'm a middle school substitute teacher) and generally at the end of the day I just sit and do NOTHING! It sometimes takes forever to wind down after the stress they put on me. Fortunately for me, I've taken a lot less crap from the little monsters this last year (Life is too crazy for me to put up with much) and I get on them about their misbehaving.
          Worked day before yesterday too.
          Today, there was no internet for most of the day.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey Ever! That no internet thing sucks. My wifi goes out every so often and it really ticks me off when it does. I work for a local government, so I know all about crappy days at work. At last the kids you work with are under 18! The ones I deal with aren't.

A lot of fanfic seems to have Radek operating a still so I just kinda went with it. No one else posting and I uploaded more to Photobucket, so..... and it helped with the block I had on my story!

I need to find a quicker beta though.... mine has been too busy to read what I've done the last couple weeks. Oh, and I haven't heard back from SeNedra yet. Any idea on that? I want the Czech but I don't want bad translations when I post it.
            Last edited by MonicaL; 17 May 2014, 06:04 PM.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

I don't think that's such a good idea. You know how testy Sheppard gets when someone messes with his hair gel.
              He brought it on himself. He knows better than to hit on Elizabeth!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

*gasps from everyone in room at the video playing on a large screen*
                (Czech swearing) McKay is a dead man.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Why exactly did Woolsey say we have a camera crew following our every move today?
                  Something to do with the IOA and wanting to make sure you didn't create another FRAN... or blow up another star system.
                  You're never going to let that go, are you? It's been over 2 years, Radek! Enough already!
                  *thinks to himself* That will never get old.
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Hey Ever! That no internet thing sucks. My wifi goes out every so often and it really ticks me off when it does. I work for a local government, so I know all about crappy days at work. At last the kids you work with are under 18! The ones I deal with aren't.

A lot of fanfic seems to have Radek operating a still so I just kinda went with it. No one else posting and I uploaded for to Photobucket, so..... and it helped with the block I had on my story!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps71b1b19f.jpg
                    I need to find a quicker beta though.... mine has been too busy to read what I've done the last couple weeks. Oh, and I haven't heard back from SeNedra yet. Any idea on that? I want the Czech but I don't want bad translations when I post it.
                    She recently found out she's pregnant and had a bit of a time with it for a week or so. Additionally, she's got another month of school (she's a teacher in Czech Republic) I chat with her on facebook from time to time but haven't seen her here in a while

Want me to get word to her?

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/large-FullSize-sga0310-0865xe_zps8fba864b.jpg
                    I don't think that's such a good idea. You know how testy Sheppard gets when someone messes with his hair gel.
                    He brought it on himself. He knows better than to hit on Elizabeth!
                    Love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Would you please? I appreciate it! I found some bits from Pajus' stories that I borrowed for mine, but a lot of his are... umm... risque...
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Figured you'd like the Razzie bits. I just have to remember to pay attention to uniforms when captioning Razzie.

The captions seem to be popular. There are multiple visitors to this thread after I post some.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Would you please? I appreciate it! I found some bits from Pajus' stories that I borrowed for mine, but a lot of his are... umm... risque...
                          Pajus was known for his risque stuff
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Pajus was known for his risque stuff
                            I believe it!!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

It's ZELENKA! Not Zelimpka, Zalempa or Zapliska. Ze-len-ka. This should not be a problem for smartest man in galaxy to remember. *mutters in Czech*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Courtesy of Pajus... simply because Radek with a lightsaber seems so appropriate!!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X