Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Give me a minute. I've got a general idea, but I need to flesh it out.
    Ever? Did you come up with anything?
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Watching The Beast of Bottomless Lake. David is so adorable in it!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Why must Sheppard insist on hot-rodding in the jumpers? *sigh* The system was not designed for hotshot Air Force pilots with more guts than sense.

Elizabeth, you must ask Sheppard to be more careful with the equipment. It's not like the Ancients left us a stash of spare parts for them.

I'll talk to him. Again.
        Last edited by MonicaL; 07 May 2014, 08:59 PM.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
          Ever? Did you come up with anything?

Wonder what they are talking about? Ever? What do you think?
          Ok, the best I've got is (and I really don't have dialogue as yet - I've been too busy) the IOA has discovered their relationship and now they have to prove there is no favoritism etc. happening.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season1/104-ThirtyEightMinutes/screencaps/normal_atl_104_266.JPG

Why must Sheppard insist on hot-rodding in the jumpers? *sigh* The system was not designed for hotshot Air Force pilots with more guts than sense.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_104_257.JPG

Elizabeth, you must ask Sheppard to be more careful with the equipment. It's not like the Ancients left us a stash of spare parts for them.

I'll talk to him. Again.
          I often get a parental vibe in my head when I think of these two (or Carson/Elizabeth) and the rest of Atlantis. It's like they're dealing with overly large children all the time.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, the best I've got is (and I really don't have dialogue as yet - I've been too busy) the IOA has discovered their relationship and now they have to prove there is no favoritism etc. happening.
            I like that! If you happen to think of dialogue definitely post it.

I often get a parental vibe in my head when I think of these two (or Carson/Elizabeth) and the rest of Atlantis. It's like they're dealing with overly large children all the time.
            I wonder if Elizabeth knew she'd be babysitting a bunch of 5 year olds? lol! I do think Radek would be right there with Rodney if it was some really cool Ancient tech, but otherwise I can totally see the parental vibe.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Letters from Pegasus... those screen caps really do catch everything, don't they? lol!

sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

I love how Ford asks him about security clearance when there's a naquadah generator in the background of the video.
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Here's another one that needs dialogue.
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

That was the scene that made me fall in love with Radek. The LFP that is
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That would be when I admitted it. Something about that whole Czech monologue... oh yeah! Although I found him adorable from 38 Minutes when he asked Weir to quit talking and flashed that cute smile.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Some fun Radek faces!

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

This picture really makes me wonder what exactly he's doing.... lol!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

And let's not forget the eye roll as Rodney babbles on about something.....
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Radek is excited for Friday!!

sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X