No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see him do theater, but I seriously doubt the hubs would make the trip just so his wife can drool over another guy....

I tweeted the Zelenka page and tagged David, asking him to come to a convention in WA State.... and he tweeted back that he's working on it!! **squeee**
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

This is from Joe Mallozzi's blog, posted on April 6, 2014 and is a quote from his girlfriend while watching The Seed: "Another favorite character of Akemi’s is none other than Radek Zelenka. She practically squealed with excitement when he came onscreen like he was an adorable puppy doing something unbelievably cute. She finds him very convincing: “I can’t believe he is actor. Looks like real authentic geek!” Ah, the magic of television." Radek is loved by EVERYONE!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
        This is from Joe Mallozzi's blog, posted on April 6, 2014 and is a quote from his girlfriend while watching The Seed: "Another favorite character of Akemi’s is none other than Radek Zelenka. She practically squealed with excitement when he came onscreen like he was an adorable puppy doing something unbelievably cute. She finds him very convincing: “I can’t believe he is actor. Looks like real authentic geek!” Ah, the magic of television." Radek is loved by EVERYONE!
        Now that was fun to read!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ok, was on IMDB looking at what David has been in or will be in and discovered that he & Paul are both in the upcoming Disney flick Tomorrowland! Something to look forward to in 2015.

I'm watching Quarantine right now.... was reading about the discussion on Sam's behavior to Radek and had to watch the adorableness of Radek again. *drool* *thunk*
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

Found a copy of The Beast of Bottomless Lake! Now the wait until it arrives....
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Found a copy of The Beast of Bottomless Lake! Now the wait until it arrives....
              Awesome....make sure you tell us how you like it.

David is the Lead and he is just hilariously fantastic in it!

It's just a shame they couldn't get the movie to come out when SGA was still on the air as tons of fans would have bought the DVD!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, was on IMDB looking at what David has been in or will be in and discovered that he & Paul are both in the upcoming Disney flick Tomorrowland! Something to look forward to in 2015.
                I'm looking forward to seeing this one too!

Originally posted by MonicaL
                I'm watching Quarantine right now.... was reading about the discussion on Sam's behavior to Radek and had to watch the adorableness of Radek again. *drool* *thunk*
                Quarantine is one of the episodes I love to watch when I need my Radek fix. Sam was my favorite character on SG1 so I get two for one in this episode!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Rosehawk, how about some *thunk* photos? I'm at home by myself, missing out on the family Easter weekend due to some really crappy seasonal allergies, and need something to cheer me up. Am watching S1E1 of SGA right now... figured if I started at the beginning again that would entertain me.

Got Exogenesis in the mail Thursday and started reading it at lunch. If the headache will go down to a dull roar I'll switch to that. Am on chapter 7 and loving all the Zelenka so far!!! (is it weird that I hear the characters' vices when reading it? )

Happy Easter!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

I will see if I can still find some. I don't use my photobucket much anymore....my daughter is home for the weekend so I'm not on the internet as much at the moment...
                    sigpic

Comment

How about some Zelenka!

sigpic

Comment

You will need your drool bucket for this one!

sigpic

Comment

*grabs drool bucket* *looks at Radek* *thunk* Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Somewhere in the Pegasus galaxy Radek is looking on GW and wondering if the SGC will ever broadcast more of their videos.... he misses his fangirls!
                            BH14.jpg
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Just finished reading Exogenesis. Excellent book and tons of Radek! Thoroughly enjoyed the storylines and character interactions, and how everything all wove together. I've read several of the SG-1 books, and the 1st SGA book. Any other recommendations for good Radek bits?

I have the audiobooks as well. LOVE Zero Point. I've played it so many times that I have parts memorized. Love that accent. Didn't care so much for Meltdown. The storyline just didn't grab me the same way.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Just finished reading Exogenesis. Excellent book and tons of Radek! Thoroughly enjoyed the storylines and character interactions, and how everything all wove together. I've read several of the SG-1 books, and the 1st SGA book. Any other recommendations for good Radek bits?
                                You said Radek bits!!!!!!!! And you want recommendations for good Radek bits...seems to me that he's got great eyes..... *faints*

Originally posted by MonicaL
                                I have the audiobooks as well. LOVE Zero Point. I've played it so many times that I have parts memorized. Love that accent. Didn't care so much for Meltdown. The storyline just didn't grab me the same way.
                                I liked Zero Point much better too. It was a different and unique story. Meltdown was okay, but you are right it just doesn't grab the listener the same way. Wish they did more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X