No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum and slowly reading and enjoying the eye candy and translations on this thread. I've been reading any and all Racek-centric fanfic I can find online and mt little heart is about to explode from the Radek love!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Okay, I'm on like page 96 of this thread and loving it!! Yummy-licious pictures, posts to videos with David Nykl, lots of laughs..... wish I'd have joined years ago! That's what I get for letting real life interfere with SGA. *sigh*
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Is there anyone still on here who can translate some phrases from English to Czech for me? I'm writing a fic and need some translating done.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

All of our Czech friends are gone unless they are lurking. Maybe if one is lurking they will let you know.

Welcome to the thread!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks, Rosehawk! I'm slowly reading through the entire thread... am about on page 348 or so...

I do have a question for you: How do I get my own Radekclone???

And I love the purple lightsaber (that's my fave color unless we're talking blue eyes)
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

A little of my personal inspiration to share with you. I do papercrafting and mixed media. These are hanging in my crafting/fangirl room for inspiration.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...psfv18rgyb.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...psee36c3da.jpg
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                Is there anyone still on here who can translate some phrases from English to Czech for me? I'm writing a fic and need some translating done.
                I have a friend on another thread - she doesn't come by too often anymore - that translates stuff when I write for Radek. She's from the Czech Republic. Send a pm to SeNedra. I'm sure she'll help you when she's around. Just mention Ever (that's me)
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A little of my personal inspiration to share with you. I do papercrafting and mixed media. These are hanging in my crafting/fangirl room for inspiration.

Love the pics too! Great job!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks, Rosehawk! I'm slowly reading through the entire thread... am about on page 348 or so...

I do have a question for you: How do I get my own Radekclone???

And I love the purple lightsaber (that's my fave color unless we're talking blue eyes)
                    Oh wow, Radekclone's....that's been awhile. I can probably make you one, I think I still have pics...it may take a bit, this is a busy weekend for me.

Are you reading the parts of the thread when Pajas and I were having some Zelenka Star Wars fun? That was fun until it started getting too violent.

We use to have some pretty good times on this thread.....

Purple is one of my favorite colors too, unless there are blue eyes to look into!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice artwork.

I have seen the second one before...did someone post it on this thread...or maybe it was the David Nykl Fans Facebook Page...hummmm I know I saw it somewhere.... It's really nice and fun to look at!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Nice artwork.

I have seen the second one before...did someone post it on this thread...or maybe it was the David Nykl Fans Facebook Page...hummmm I know I saw it somewhere.... It's really nice and fun to look at!
                        It was on the FB page... posted by me!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Oh wow, Radekclone's....that's been awhile. I can probably make you one, I think I still have pics...it may take a bit, this is a busy weekend for me.

Are you reading the parts of the thread when Pajas and I were having some Zelenka Star Wars fun? That was fun until it started getting too violent.

We use to have some pretty good times on this thread.....

Purple is one of my favorite colors too, unless there are blue eyes to look into!
                          I've been ROFLMAO over the Star Wars stuff with Pajus!! And my smutty mind has been getting a workout reading between the lines.....
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I have a friend on another thread - she doesn't come by too often anymore - that translates stuff when I write for Radek. She's from the Czech Republic. Send a pm to SeNedra. I'm sure she'll help you when she's around. Just mention Ever (that's me)
                            Thank you! I'll do that when I get a bit further in the story. D*mn plot bunnies are hopping all over the place wanting attention at hte same time!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Okay, I've made it far enough to hear about the excitement leading up to the convention to meet David and Ben..... and I've drooled so much that I had to go grab another bucket....
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

It was on the FB page... posted by me!
                                Thanks for sharing. It is a nice Zelenka poster!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X