• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Pmed u btw Jae'a
    Got it. Sorry, we keep missing each other... *doh*
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      Got it. Sorry, we keep missing each other... *doh*
      kool I replied again... oh and hello! *waves*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

And what was your reaction at the convention when the three doctors were asked if they had ever performed naked? Hewlett was yeah he had...can't remember what McGillian said, David Nykl said he had in theater but not on TV or the movies...where as Hewlett had to tease him about his Nykl bits......
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh yes, suspended in the air naked playing a sun god, wasn't it?
          I think I was trying not to just sit there with my mouth open drooling because, as Hewlett suggested, yes I was imagining it...

That's another part of the con that's burned into my brain..
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hewlett was like...I don't think I want to see your Nykl Bits suspended in the air and Nykl was like...you've never seen my bits.... I was laughing so hard, those two are just great together.... Hewlett did seem surprised that Nykl had performed naked in a theater production.

Hewlett has done theater and he hates it...it terrifies him...pressure to not forget lines...stuff like that where as Nykl loves the theater.

I'm sorry...I just can't get the way Hewlett said 'Nykl bits' out of my head!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh haha! yes watched a vid about that
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ah, so some naughty person was recording stuff?

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Has to put on Mod Hat for a moment - since any videos from the convention are technically illegal content as the convention specifically said no videos...we can't talk about them on the forum here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh right, sorry about that Rose. Didn't realise...

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

No problem...just wanted to put it out there so big discussions didn't start and then have to get deleted.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back!!!!!

Comment

Hi John, welcome back!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It is so strange listening to David using his Americanish accent. Watching the ep he is in EUReKA. Love David!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*staggers into thread with a hellish head cold and way too many hours away from the forums* Hullo lovelies, long time no type. Who'd a thought working in retail would be so...so....ACK!! I need a lovely long line of Czech curses to properly describe my job. lol My only regret is that I wasn't able to get to a con this year to get David or Paul McG's autograph/pic. I'd been hoping to do that for my milestone birthday this year.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm leaving the thirties behind and embracing my forties on 30 October. Most folks can't believe I'm "that old" cuz I don't act or sound like I'm smacking on 40's door. lol
                              And Radek belongs on page 1. 'Nough said. Oh for anyone who still remembers, I'm still trying to get the Radek and Evan vs. the chupacabra fic off the ground but it's being a right bugger. Hmm...perhaps someone should post some shirtless Czech shots to inspire my cranky muse. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I made this for the challenge....thought you guys might like to see it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X