X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just nabbed this from IMDB:

Aww!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

oooh nice one Jae'a
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Cute, huh?

This one was also there:

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh nice Jae'a
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Oh nice Jae'a

sigpic

Comment

*slithers into Radek's thread, sees hawt Nykl shots, watches brain cell go boom* Wicked pix Jae'a!! GUH. Just freaking GUH. *waves at Beck* Getting your Radek fix too huh? lol Is David on twitter now? What? I'm having a blonde moment and it's lasting all day. My excuse, sticking to it. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Crimsooon! How's it going?
                Glad you like the pics. Twitter? I think he is on Twitter...

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*cheeky grin* Yup, I'm hanging about getting my Czech fix for the day. Great pix...that second one um really hit the spot. *cough* Is it hot in here or is it David? Definitely David.
                  How's your day been? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, that second pic is really something, isn't it? Those eyes...
                    Here's a cute one, one of my faves.

Today's not been too bad. Nothing interesting. Too much rain though, dog didn't get to go for his walk...
                    But my dad seemed to enjoy one of the eps of Atlantis I was watching today..

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Now that's a cute, no adorable pic. Makes ya wanna cuddle the man (among other things lol). Sorry ya had a rainy day Jae'a but where I live we'd love some rain since we're heading back into a strong drought again. What ep did your dad like? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the rain's a bit of a downer since we just had a beautiful sunny weekend! Aw, but a drought's not good news either..

The episode was The Daedalus Variations, which is a really good one.
                        After the ship jumped realities and Rodney was trying to figure out how to get back, Dad said "Can't you just hit the back button?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! That's a great line from your dad Jae'a!! hehehe I can so see Shep saying that to McKay and the withering look the Canadian would give him. lol Hmm...your dad's line might just be a plot bunny for me. *dodges back button plot bunny* Don't latch onto my ankle ya little blighter cuz I've got to get the chupacabra whump fic written. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, glad that made you laugh. You're right, Shep should have said that!
                            Uh oh, too many plot bunnies at once, huh? How is the Chupacabra fic going, BTW?

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yup, that is definitely a Sheppard one liner. lol Frankly, the chupacabra is biting my ankle hard but it's slow going. The whump bits I can write in my sleep but little details like plot and setting aren't revealing themselves. hehe Should Radek and Evan be in a jungle setting or an arctic environment? I know the Ancient outpost the men's teams explore is full of nasty experiments and much whump ensues but the rest is just out of reach at the moment. But I do know both men lose their shirts at some point so I'm not complaining too loudly yet. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, jungle I should think. All hot and sweaty much? (Yikes, did I just say that? ) Plus, you wouldn't find a Chupacabra in an Arctic-like place...

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X