Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razzie? Oh haha

Not long now Jae'a End of the month... Then u meet David! woohoo!
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Beck!
      Woohoo, nearly there! *Bounces off the walls*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

yay *bounces off walls with Jae'a* I share ur excitement
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*cheeky grin* Oh Radek has really great relaxation techniques. *cough* Yeah let's just back away slowly from that thought. lol He's a very naughty scientist, especially when he wears his lab coat. *cheeky grin* Anyone else's brain go boom at that thought? *bounces around with Jae'a and Beck* Hope you have a blast Jae'a!! Give David a big hug from us ok? Gotta run. The whump muse beckons; Radek and Evan vs. the chupacabra wants to get written. More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Crimson! Funny you should mention the lab coat... been having some certain lab coat, um... 'thoughts' lately...
            So yeah.. *boom*

Mmm...

Oh yes, I hope I will get to give David a big hug!
            (God, I hope he's not seen some of my posts in here... )
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

You do know David has been known to come to GW. Not recently to my knowledge, but he has.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I know, that's what I'm worried about!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  You do know David has been known to come to GW. Not recently to my knowledge, but he has.
                  Yes, he definitely use to come to GW. One of the Avatars that he has on his website is mine that I only used on GW that he snurched. He was collecting avatars for awhile. He collected some pretty cool ones from all over his fanbase! All the actors have moved on from Stargate with their careers...wonder if any still lurk around or not????
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                    I know, that's what I'm worried about!
                    Oh why would that worry you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      Oh why would that worry you?
                      Well, I don't think I want to be looking like this all weekend..

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey Jae'a! Hello Radek & everyone else
                        Hello Beck

sigpic

Comment

Hey Beck! Paying Radek a little visit?

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Why yes I am

How are you?

sigpic

Comment

Not bad.
                              Getting a little anxious about, you-know-what..

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh yes! yay *claps in excitement*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X